Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Business Partner NEEDED

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> Business Partner NEEDED Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Business Partner NEEDED - 6/30/2016 9:28:23 AM   
colleeng

I own a substance abuse facility in Lehigh County PA. I would like to find some business partners to help me build it up and invest money into it. My goal is to find partners and investors to be able to expand the facility to be run in the way a FLORIDA model center would be run with housing, and transportation along with a separate side track for suboxone. I would like to work with this/these partners to bring on staff and to expand in this way. I would like to guide the clinical side of treatment, by teaching, training, and designing programs, but I would like to bring on staff to work the program and oversee the day to day operations. I do not want to work there but I want to maintain ownership. I have created it and I have started it. The site was secured in October of 2015 and the site licensed in Feb of 2016. It is licensed to operate as a partial hospital and a IOP. I have the paperwork available to expand into a suboxone clinic but am in need of a doctor, and I have one house available to look at to transform into a sober living house, additional funds are required to sustain during the growth process, while bringing on staff and working on marketing, and continued expansion into other insurance companies. Looking for one or more business partners ASAP!
Post #: 1
RE: Business Partner NEEDED - 2/5/2018 3:06:03 PM   
wealth890

I am an investor/Lender.We focus on seed Capital,early stage,start-up ventures,existing LLC and total completion and expansion of investment projects with immediate funding.Having extensive corporate and private background with mammoth sized connection portal.We can fund excess of $20M multiple projects,equity.mortgages and open to long term business relationship with business partner sustaining our company 3 win policy.We offer a worldwide lending platform to provide flexible credit facilities to individuals and companies having moderate revenues.We service a board range of industries in the manufacturing,wholesale,retail ,and service sectors.Contact us on e mail lets discuss more and see to the possibilities of your getting funding from us on info.wealth.investmentllc@consultant.com
Ron Richard
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> Business Partner NEEDED Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000