Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Businesses for Sale in Bulgaria

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Brokerages >> Businesses for Sale in Bulgaria Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Businesses for Sale in Bulgaria - 10/25/2018 8:37:13 AM   
tzankovv

Businesses for Sale in Bulgaria
http://investmentsbg.com/en/

Tsankov Group Ltd. specializes in the sale and subsequent management of operating businesses in Bulgaria. Our management services offers company’s control, inventory tracking, accounting and continuing consulting services. We have access to hundreds of operating businesses in various industries to fit nearly every budget. Our current inventory includes factories, hotels, energy plants, wind mills, gas stations and production factories. We can customize the search of nearly every industry per the customer’s request. We are also a full service real estate brokerage. We can assist you in the purchase of apartment complexes, single family houses, luxury mansions, plots of land ready to be developed and more.

Tsankov Group Ltd. specializes in the sale and subsequent management of operating businesses in Bulgaria. Our management services offers company’s control, inventory tracking, accounting and continuing consulting services.
Post #: 1
RE: Businesses for Sale in Bulgaria - 12/10/2018 1:32:37 AM   
ArcherHarris

Thanks for your informative suggestions. I definitely visit your site & if I need to buy & sell own business so I contact you.

Rede Business

(in reply to tzankovv)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Brokerages >> Businesses for Sale in Bulgaria Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000