Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

INVESTOR ALERT - Groundbreaking Invention

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> INVESTOR ALERT - Groundbreaking Invention Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
INVESTOR ALERT - Groundbreaking Invention - 9/8/2012 8:43:23 AM   
Mainframe

I have a groundbreaking invention with a fully working prototype (UTILITY PATENT), over $150K invested. I also have a complete business plan and full Investors presentation. It will enter a 17Billion dollars market with expect growth of 5 to 10% per year worldwide. Our Pro Forma P&L statement shows that net pre-tax margins -- while relatively low in our first 12 months of operations -- will increase significantly over time. By 2017 we expect the company to be generating over 40% net margins with bottom-line contributions exceeding $10 million per year. Through these returns and significant accumulation of financial capital, the initial funding we are seeking to produce the product will generate significant ROI for our initial investors, partners and marketing joint-ventures. In addition, investors and partners will be part of the most exciting opportunity to come along in this business for a long time. If you are a serious investor and can be verified, contact me for further details. SERIOUS INVESTORS ONLY. Thank you
Post #: 1
DO BUSINESS IN BANGLADESH WITH GARMENTS INDUSTRY - 7/13/2013 1:53:39 AM   
mozib321

Business proposal Bangladesh

Business Proposal 02: Garments /textile

Introduction: The ready made garments industry is the leading foreign currency earning sector in Bangladesh. Now a days Bangladesh financial sector is very much dependent upon this sector. The annual export income of garments sector is driven from two sources one is woven garments and another is knit garments. Ready met garments is a 100% export oriented garments. Readymade garments exports various garments product in foreign market such as shirt, ladies shorts, trousers, t shirt, polo shirt, jeans kids wear. The main buyer countries are USA, CANADA, GERMANY, UK, FRANCH, AUSTRALIA and others. The govt encourage foreign investment and offer more incentive for investors. The present situation in Bangladesh all garments production order overloaded. It’s crying need garments in Bangladesh. Recently, china showing interest to transfer order into Bangladesh due to labor cost.

The main advantage for garments business in Bangladesh is minimum labour cost. And govt facility and incentives.

Project: knit Garments

Total Investment: USD $ 2, 50,000 to 3, 00,000
Total Premises required: 40,000 sft
Office premises required: 5000 sft
Line of production line: 30 line (each line 20 machines)
Monthly Production capacity: 20, 00,000 pcs (each line production 70,000 PM)
Business Type: Direct buyers/Sub contact /buying house
Profit margin: 15-20 % (per unit USD$ .2) depends on negotiation with buyer.

we have available land for factory and building for office. If you want joint business ( 50:50) also welcome.

thanks

Mozibur Rhaman
Country Manager
A foreign company
mail: mozib321@yahoo.com

NB: If decision comes Positive then will prepare business plan and cash budget for business

(in reply to Mainframe)
Post #: 2
RE: INVESTOR ALERT - Groundbreaking Invention - 8/22/2013 10:41:34 AM   
mattklins

Hello,

My name is Matt Klins.I am seeking for an investment opportunity around the globe.Do you have any investment idea worthy for investment purpose?Please respond to me on matt.klins@yahoo.com for discussion

Awaiting your response

Matt Klins

(in reply to Mainframe)
Post #: 3
RE: INVESTOR ALERT - Groundbreaking Invention - 8/10/2019 4:57:21 AM   
pet00

Hello,
I am interested in funding your business/project
either by giving credit or partnership. If this
suit your interest, kindly get back to me
at (petervon00@gmail.com) so we can proceed further
Kind Regards,

Mr Von

(in reply to Mainframe)
Post #: 4
RE: DO BUSINESS IN BANGLADESH WITH GARMENTS INDUSTRY - 11/18/2021 12:38:05 PM   
davihp

new here

(in reply to mozib321)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> INVESTOR ALERT - Groundbreaking Invention Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000