Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

I need help finding an IT team that will help improve my companies’ operational performance

Printable Version
All Forums >> Growing Your Business >> Business Management >> I need help finding an IT team that will help improve my companies’ operational performance Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I need help finding an IT team that will help improve m... - 8/8/2009 11:15:36 AM   
balaspa

My company has reached the size where I need to find some IT people who can help. Is there anyone who can help me find a qualified IT company that can help? Can you provide company websites so I can compare services and prices? I don’t want to get too far behind on this, but I am not sure where to go to find help.
Post #: 1
RE: I need help finding an IT team that will help impro... - 8/8/2009 11:50:53 AM   
nshah

We can help. Our website is jenesysgroup.com. We have completed over 400 websites in our five years of existence. Pl. contact me using the form on www.jenesysgroup.com and I'd be happy to share website links, rate card, etc. We also have a license we can offer which allows you to increase your profitability by using a really reduced rate card through our www.marketingbizinabox.com program. This license provides you with all the resources, infrastructure, and support to work with a virtual team with a rate card so competitive that your profitability increases immediately. Pl call if interested in speaking.

(in reply to balaspa)
Post #: 2
RE: I need help finding an IT team that will help impro... - 8/11/2009 7:51:21 PM   
MacTool

Our company has been outsourcing the services of Best IT for quite a while now. They are a managed hosting company based out of Phoenix and we're completely satisfied with their work. Their services are always on expert level, they have 24/7 support, they're highly proactive, have affordable rates, and have contributed tremendously to the efficiency of our company. You may visit their website for more info.

www.bestit.com

(in reply to nshah)
Post #: 3
RE: I need help finding an IT team that will help impro... - 8/12/2009 11:52:19 PM   
Greentube

Balaspa, what size is your company? And what particular industry are you in? Do you have any preferences regarding the location of the IT company? Perhaps local, US based, or other international companies? What particular services do you need? (software, hardware, database, managed hosting etc.) Addressing these questions and perhaps doing some research online will help you determine the right company you'll want to employ.

(in reply to MacTool)
Post #: 4
Need an IT company that will improve my company's opera... - 8/20/2009 1:56:06 PM   
jdsouthall

I am the owner of a small US company. Currently, our company has a small team of in-house IT staff. But I have been thinking about outsourcing management for some time, as we have been growing. I am weighing the decision to either hire another staff member or start outsourcing completely. I have no problem paying for quality support. Any recommendations from experience?

< Message edited by jdsouthall -- 8/20/2009 2:03:30 PM >

(in reply to balaspa)
Post #: 5
RE: Need an IT company that will improve my company's o... - 8/24/2009 8:43:22 PM   
MacTool

Oops, I forgot to link the Best IT website. Sorry about that. :)
Here it is :

Best IT

< Message edited by MacTool -- 8/24/2009 8:48:50 PM >

(in reply to jdsouthall)
Post #: 6
RE: Need an IT company that will improve my company's o... - 8/24/2009 9:52:35 PM   
MacTool

Kindly disregard previous message. Sorry, accidental post!

(in reply to MacTool)
Post #: 7
RE: Need an IT company that will improve my company's o... - 8/11/2015 12:08:21 AM   
koilpeny

Hello i have an investor with a capital of about $80, 000 000 in all her investment willing to invest in any business but need a partner who can run the business . So if you want any person to invest with you then you can contact me for more info . But her interest is in three countries .Norway , UAE , AND in UK . She is willing to invest in Building Hotels , Real Estate , Gas and Oil and also setting up restaurant also with retail stores if you can bring to her a good business proposal. Also interested in expanding small businesses . My email is koilpeny1988@gmail.com . She deals in Gold and diamonds, crude oil and hotels, catering, construction company, Hospitality companies and some others, just to name a few. I am here to seek on advice and help help her get a lucrative business ,where one can invest a capital worth $80 million dollars. I want to diversify investment, that way she can buy shares from companies and stock market and also own businesses, but i need an experience business man to help me out. We are ready to finance the investment You reply either through email koilpeny1988@gmail.com

(in reply to MacTool)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Growing Your Business >> Business Management >> I need help finding an IT team that will help improve my companies’ operational performance Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000