Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Investor wanted in UK and US - Indian/Pakistan Asian Ready to Eat meals

Printable Version
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Inventors / Inventions >> Investor wanted in UK and US - Indian/Pakistan Asian Ready to Eat meals Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Investor wanted in UK and US - Indian/Pakistan Asian Re... - 11/11/2009 4:32:18 AM   
orianauk

Hi

We are looking for Investors in UK/Europe and also in the USA. We have exclusive rights to ready to eat suitable for Vegetarian, Halal indian cuisine food which you microwave for 2 mins and can eat.

Please can Investor interested in this product contact me. As there is a huge demand for this product in the market right now and will continue to be very successful with our wide range of ready made dishes which we will continue to expand on.

Many thanks for your interest.
Post #: 1
RE: Investor wanted in UK and US - Indian/Pakistan Asia... - 1/20/2010 1:44:04 PM   
schaferjorg1

Dear Investor,
i got your email address when i was searching for a good investor who seek for business partner,am from Germany i work with Allied Crud Oil Company,kindly let me know if you are interested me to be your partner in your project so that we can start without any delay.
Regards.
Mr.Schafer Jorg,schaferjorg1@gmail.com

(in reply to orianauk)
Post #: 2
RE: Investor wanted in UK and US - Indian/Pakistan Asia... - 8/10/2015 11:51:01 PM   
koilpeny

Hello i have an investor with a capital of about $80, 000 000 in all her investment willing to invest in any business but need a partner who can run the business . So if you want any person to invest with you then you can contact me for more info . But her interest is in three countries .Norway , UAE , AND in UK . She is willing to invest in Building Hotels , Real Estate , Gas and Oil and also setting up restaurant also with retail stores if you can bring to her a good business proposal. Also interested in expanding small businesses . My email is koilpeny1988@gmail.com . She deals in Gold and diamonds, crude oil and hotels, catering, construction company, Hospitality companies and some others, just to name a few. I am here to seek on advice and help help her get a lucrative business ,where one can invest a capital worth $80 million dollars. I want to diversify investment, that way she can buy shares from companies and stock market and also own businesses, but i need an experience business man to help me out. We are ready to finance the investment You reply either through email koilpeny1988@gmail.com

(in reply to schaferjorg1)
Post #: 3
RE: Investor wanted in UK and US - Indian/Pakistan Asia... - 8/29/2015 4:06:16 AM   
advertteamlloyds

Greetings,

Just to let you know more about us.

We are leading financial and asset Management Company here in Gulf region.

We are ready to fund your business and project in form of dept financing from $1 Million for long term investments.We give
loans from $500,000.00 USD to $700,000,000.00 USD.

If you are in need of funds to expand existing businesses or to start up a new project, then look no further as we would be more than delighted to work with you.

We are driven by a project's credibility to yield investment returns and should we ascertain your project as such, we will engage our funds at 6% ROI per annum with up to 15 years repayment plan.

Allah Blessings

Chougley Sajid Ishaq
Executive Director Investments
Email:chougley.sajid.ishaq@gmail.com

(in reply to orianauk)
Post #: 4
RE: Investor wanted in UK and US - Indian/Pakistan Asia... - 12/7/2015 11:03:42 PM   
farhadiafshiin

My name is Afshin Farhadi, I studied business administration at the University of Tehran, i am the first son to the the second wife of Farhad Moshiri.
I am into real estate, crude oil shipment and refining, and i have been a private loan lender/Investor for 13 years.

Send me your business proposal at farhadiafshiin@gmail.com for consideration

(in reply to orianauk)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Inventors / Inventions >> Investor wanted in UK and US - Indian/Pakistan Asian Ready to Eat meals Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000