Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS PARTNER – SEO EXPERT

Printable Version
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS PARTNER – SEO EXPERT Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS PARTNER – SEO EXPERT - 9/5/2010 6:34:33 PM   
mariasen

DESCRIPTION:
Are you an expert at SEO and want to make a TON of $$$?
I'm looking for a business partner with JUST SEO expertise to split 70/30 with for this business formula.

ABOUT ME:
I am an MBA candidate with experience in project management, investor relations, advertising and marketing. I’m always interested in new business opportunities connected to passive income. Now I’m working for international investment company and testing several projects. One of this projects is http://acrylicnailextensions.com
SEO just not my strong part, so I’m looking for SEO (Expert) partner to promote the website and share earned income!

WHAT WE ARE DOING (ABOUT THE BUSINESS):
http://acrylicnailextensions.com is a company launched for selling video tutorial for woman Nail care.
Starting price for the product is 35usd, but I wanna rise it to 50-60usd in a future (to compare: competitors price for the product is 100 euro in general).

MY ROLE:
- Research keywords and present them to you for evaluation.
- Build the website.
- Do testing on the website to maximize income.

YOUR ROLE:
- SEO this website to get it on first page Google and Yahoo for the selected keywords.
Note, you should fallow specific goal: website visitors should bring minimum 350usd per month by buying the product. It means that at least 10 of all visitors should become customers (buy the product) per month.
If you can do the SEO, we will be able to make A LOT of CONTINUOUS income and will be LONG TERM business partners in more difficult projects.

FINANCIAL PART AND PAYMENT:
You don’t have to pay any fees to get into the business. All u need is to promote the website in a right way and bring lots of customers to the website! As more you bring as more you get! Your part is 30% from all sales.
If u gain the goal (minimum 10 active sales per month) you will receive your money once a month first and then it may be possible every two weeks.

IF YOU REALLY INTERESTED, PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH:
1. Your experience in SEO
2. Your SUCCESS in SEO
3. What you think of the project
4. Why you would make a great partner
5. If you meet all the requirements or not

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Have good communication
2. Be an EXPERT in SEO
3. Have patience and be mature
4. Be able to speak english decently

MY CONTACT DETAILS:
NAME: Maria S.
EMAIL: nailextensions@gmail.com

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS PARTNER – SEO EXPERT Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000