Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Looking for Business Partners

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> Looking for Business Partners Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for Business Partners - 3/19/2020 1:17:44 AM   
satyaprakash

Hello Everyone,
I am Satya, I am working a s a web app developer started W3care Technologies - looking for Business partners from around the world.

About W3care Technologies
W3care Technologies PVT. LTD. story started in the year 2010 with web and mobile app design development agency help companies/PR agencies/Markeitng agencies/BDM around the world to establish their online business websites and mobile applications. Small and medium business owners around the world searching to hire a team of app developers, web designers, website developers, Digital marketers, Graphic designers become part of W3Care.

Are you a business owner? You have lots of friends and clients. No doubt your friends needs websites and apps. Are you looking for website and app design development partners to offer creative web app solutions to your clients? We work for all kinds of Industries including health, Pharma, RealEstate, Entertainment, Services, technologies, and so on. Partner with W3care Technologies Pvt. Ltd. secret weapon for your business growth.
Lets Connect with me for a Discussion -

Skype - W3care45

Email - hello@W3care.in

Thanks
Satya

W3care Technologies
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for Business Partners - 9/18/2020 8:25:01 AM   
Ephyikoro

We have an app development project in transportation and we are seeking an app developer partner for the project. We can work together on this.

(in reply to satyaprakash)
Post #: 2
RE: Looking for Business Partners - 9/21/2020 3:11:44 PM   
kenlevi

Do you need to raise capital within a short period?Do you want your investment to work for you while you focus on your career or current business? Cryptocurrency is the new investment boom. I am writing to introduce PALM TRADERS CRYPTO trading platform. We guarantee 100% return on your investment. Contact us today on kennylevi233@gmail.comfor further information. 

(in reply to Ephyikoro)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> Looking for Business Partners Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000