Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Looking for Investor

Printable Version
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Inventors / Inventions >> Looking for Investor Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for Investor - 1/17/2011 2:52:28 PM   
pr122468

Have an idea for a new product but I need $745 for research fee. No promise of any royalties but if there is royalties, willing to give you 45% split as well as me 45%, and 10% goes to Davison Inventions. Let me know if interested, and I will let you know about my idea. Thanks
Post #: 1
HELLO - 4/12/2011 11:01:15 AM   
arnold7772

Hello,
we give out loans at minimum interest rates to small scale businesses and large establishments.we give car loans,property loans,bridge loan,student loans.e.t.c ranging from 5,000$ to 5,000,000$.
If you have got a good business plan,capable work force and the zeal to give a reasonable output to ensure a timely turn over, we can look into you business financially.

Looking forward to reading from you soon.

Regards,
Nowak.
qjfinancials@zoho.com

(in reply to pr122468)
Post #: 2
RE: Looking for Investor - 7/27/2011 2:55:07 PM   
vedsan

hi pr122468,

are u still looking for investors/partners for product development/

lemme know

Vedsan

(in reply to pr122468)
Post #: 3
RE: Looking for Investor - 1/31/2012 5:19:39 PM   
everydayfarm

TO WHO IT MAY CONCERN THAT WANT TO MAKE A LOT OF MONEY I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE INVESTOR TO COME ON BOARD WHILE I IN THE EARLY STAGES OF THIS INVENTION .I.M IN THE PRODUCT SAMPLE STAGE.

(in reply to vedsan)
Post #: 4
RE: Looking for Investor - 8/27/2012 12:55:34 AM   
benema

Hi Sir,

I am Mr. Samuel Benson, the head Hexta Energy & Resources Ltd. I am willing to invest the sum amount of $5,800,000 only, with you in your business, if you would be honest and sincere to handle the investment and to return back to me a % profit yearly in 5-years period of time.

If yes, then you can get in touch with me via my email, at your earliest convenient time.

Mr. Samuel Benson
Hexta Energy & Resources Ltd

(in reply to pr122468)
Post #: 5
RE: Looking for Investor - 8/10/2015 11:45:49 PM   
koilpeny

Hello i have an investor with a capital of about $80, 000 000 in all her investment willing to invest in any business but need a partner who can run the business . So if you want any person to invest with you then you can contact me for more info . But her interest is in three countries .Norway , UAE , AND in UK . She is willing to invest in Building Hotels , Real Estate , Gas and Oil and also setting up restaurant also with retail stores if you can bring to her a good business proposal. Also interested in expanding small businesses . My email is koilpeny1988@gmail.com . She deals in Gold and diamonds, crude oil and hotels, catering, construction company, Hospitality companies and some others, just to name a few. I am here to seek on advice and help help her get a lucrative business ,where one can invest a capital worth $80 million dollars. I want to diversify investment, that way she can buy shares from companies and stock market and also own businesses, but i need an experience business man to help me out. We are ready to finance the investment You reply either through email koilpeny1988@gmail.com

(in reply to benema)
Post #: 6
RE: Looking for Investor - 10/16/2015 5:34:45 AM   
CADRIER

Hello
My name is Mr Jules CATRAYE, consultant of a Cabinet Council financial
named Verus Consulting Group LLC.
I live in France, I am contacting you on behalf of one of my oil clients that has within it
a large sum of money in Africa more preciously in Benin, that he wants to put investment in a safe and profitable project.
It is for this purpose that I have to take the first contact you to seek your partnership for investment and the proper management of its funds with my client.
If the proposal of my client seem interesting, please contact me in order to receive more information.
Thank you to answer me more quickly if you had a safe and profitable project and if you are interested to collaborate with my client. .
Kind regards

Mr Jules CATRAYE
Tel: + 33 6 30 30 29 05 (send me just an SMS I would remind you)
E-mail: in cabinet.conseil@consultant.com

(in reply to koilpeny)
Post #: 7
RE: Looking for Investor - 2/2/2016 10:06:49 PM   
dayveds76

I am looking for a investor to partner up with and help with the developing of my app idea. I have a company waiting to do all the marketing and developing of this app. The only thing is I would need the financial backing on this. Only serious inquiries please this would replace the credit card industry. Willing to give 15% of company once it takes off. Get in contact with me at dayveds76@yahoo.com

< Message edited by dayveds76 -- 2/2/2016 10:08:35 PM >

(in reply to pr122468)
Post #: 8
RE: Looking for Investor - 2/3/2016 5:01:53 PM   
armgold

Dear Sirs,

We wish to inform you our interest to establish a successful business relationship with your company to interchange services in assisting each other in our diverse business/investments interests in our various countries.

Presently, we have some clients (Investors) who confided in us to find lucrative sectors abroad for a direct capital investment.

In this view, we write to seek your assistance to explore investment opportunities in your country in order to serve our clients satisfactorily.

Your advice and recommendations in this respect will be welcomed enabling us to handle diligently all aspect of our investment operations in your country. We have substantial amount of US Dollars for this project and will be made available after all negotiations are completed and agreement signed.

Should you be interested do contact us ASAP for discussions.

--

Regards

Keller Moore
Junior Offshore Investment Consultant
ArmGold Harmony Investment - Southern Africa

T: +27 87 551 8345
F: 086 610 1150
E: keller.moore@armgoldharmony.com

Improving performance, reducing risk

Please consider the environment before printing this email

Armgold Harmony Joint Investment Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Armgold Harmony Joint Investment Company is a limited company registered in South Africa. Registered number: 2002/032163/07. Registered office: Randfontein Office Park Main Reef Road and War, Randfontein, Gauteng, 1759.

DISCLAIMER:
This communication may contain information that is confidential, private or privileged in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this communication or any attachment that forms part of this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and then destroy the original.

(in reply to dayveds76)
Post #: 9
RE: Looking for Investor - 8/3/2016 11:50:57 PM   
jarhead

Hello, my name is Jim Sloan, I just turned 67 on 31 July. I live in the Midwest, about 100 miles SW of Chicago.
I have a Patent for a Charcoal Vending Machine. Now you are going ask your self who wants a Charcoal Vending Machine?
Now I would like to ask you a few questions, if you don't mind? Have YOU ever went to a Campground-City park-Resort
or to a Beach and either ran out of charcoal or just plain for got it, I have, at which time I had to load up the family, and usually in a strange
area and go find a place to purchase more charcoal. With this Charcoal Vending Machine, charcoal could be purchased ON SITE
with this Charcoal Vending Machine ON SITE it would be MUCH SAFER and more convenient.
I am looking for an investor/partner. This Charcoal Vending Machine would Accept cash as well as credit and debit cards.
This would use MATCHLITE CHARCOAL so there is no use of Charcoal lighting fluid. Charcoal would sold at a handsome profit!
I do not have a prototype. I do have much more info. if you are interested
. I would be willing to give 30% to an investor/partner
Thank you,

Jim Sloan

(in reply to koilpeny)
Post #: 10
RE: Looking for Investor - 8/17/2016 3:31:12 AM   
armgold

Dear Sir,

I am glad to have got your message via globalbx.com.

Armgold Harmony Joint Investment company is a global investment and venture capital firm specializing in growth capital investments.

It seeks to invest in public and private securities in a broad range of areas including real estate, energy, oil and gas, emerging markets, and high-technology.

Within the technology sector the firm focuses on communications, software, Renewable Energy, Real estate services.

Our Potential Investors willing to loan out or invest between $5m-500million USD maximum in any viable projects. If your company requires funding on an investment capacity, after review of your Business Plan we shall determine on the projects possible funding.

This will be a private and confidential Investments..Endeavor to respond promptly if the investment proposal meets your company's proposal. Contact ArmGold.

Below is the terms and conditions.

The condition of the loan as follow:
1) 3% annual interest rate:
2) 15-20 years repayment periods
3) No payment for the first 2years as grace to build the projects
4) The security for the loan is Financial Guarantee Bond Insurance
5) The Facilitation and Compliance transfer fee will be burn by your party.

---

Regards

Keller Moore
Director of Offshore Investments

M: +27 84 676 3455

(in reply to jarhead)
Post #: 11
RE: Looking for Investor - 8/17/2016 3:42:40 AM   
armgold

Dear Sir,

I am glad to have got your message via globalbx.com.

Armgold Harmony Joint Investment company is a global investment and venture capital firm specializing in growth capital investments.

It seeks to invest in public and private securities in a broad range of areas including real estate, energy, oil and gas, emerging markets, and high-technology.

Within the technology sector the firm focuses on communications, software, Renewable Energy, Real estate services.

Our Potential Investors willing to loan out or invest between $5m-500million USD maximum in any viable projects. If your company requires funding on an investment capacity, after review of your Business Plan we shall determine on the projects possible funding.

This will be a private and confidential Investments..Endeavor to respond promptly if the investment proposal meets your company's proposal. Contact ArmGold.

Below is the terms and conditions.

The condition of the loan as follow:
1) 3% annual interest rate:
2) 15-20 years repayment periods
3) No payment for the first 2years as grace to build the projects
4) The security for the loan is Financial Guarantee Bond Insurance
5) The Facilitation and Compliance transfer fee will be burn by your party.

---

Regards

Keller Moore
Director of Offshore Investments

(in reply to pr122468)
Post #: 12
RE: Looking for Investor - 9/4/2016 11:08:48 AM   

Good day my name is Mr concosa ,l am looking for partnership in any kind of business no matter the country ,here is my email ,, chuks.concosa@yahoo.com,and my whatsapp number is +447937430851 thanks

(in reply to everydayfarm)
Post #: 13
RE: Looking for Investor - 9/4/2016 11:14:58 AM   

Good day ,l saw your update ,l really want to know how ready you are and were is this business because l am ready to invest can you email me and tell me much about this business Email chuks.concosa@yahoo.com +447937430851

(in reply to armgold)
Post #: 14
RE: Looking for Investor - 9/4/2016 11:19:02 AM   

Good day l have sin you update ,can you email me ,chuks.concosa@yahoo.com
Post #: 15
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Inventors / Inventions >> Looking for Investor Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000