Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Looking for an investor

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Selling a Business >> Looking for an investor Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for an investor - 12/6/2016 6:48:27 PM   
MDRhino

Hello potential investor/partner,
I had opened an over the road trucking company in the heart of Ontario, Canada (Mississauga) in October 2015 and was fully operational by February 2016. It is now December 2016 and I have a 8400 sq ft. warehouse, 13 trucks and 15 drivers (2 teams) which my staff constantly keeps busy. We have our original investor who now wants to pull out for their own financial reasons. So my choices are at this point to either find a loan to replace our investor, or offer shares of my company. Either way we need a cash injection.
If you are interested, please email me at: martin@mississaugacrossdock.com
Since I am writing in a forum, I am also open to any other ideas.

"If you bought it, a truck brought it"
Martin D
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for an investor - 2/5/2018 3:00:21 PM   
wealth890

I am an investor/Lender.We focus on seed Capital,early stage,start-up ventures,existing LLC and total completion and expansion of investment projects with immediate funding.Having extensive corporate and private background with mammoth sized connection portal.We can fund excess of $20M multiple projects,equity.mortgages and open to long term business relationship with business partner sustaining our company 3 win policy.We offer a worldwide lending platform to provide flexible credit facilities to individuals and companies having moderate revenues.We service a board range of industries in the manufacturing,wholesale,retail ,and service sectors.Contact us on e mail lets discuss more and see to the possibilities of your getting funding from us on info.wealth.investmentllc@consultant.com
Ron Richard

(in reply to MDRhino)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Selling a Business >> Looking for an investor Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000