Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Need Independent Women Investors

Printable Version
All Forums >> Other Entrepreneur Topics >> Women Entrepreneurs >> Need Independent Women Investors Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Need Independent Women Investors - 9/23/2008 8:49:42 AM   
buhlermo

Hi Everyone,

My sister and I are in need of funding and are looking for investors who would like to earn 10% APY on their investment in a 5-6 year term. Are there any resources out there to find them?

-Monica
Post #: 1
RE: Need Independent Women Investors - 10/16/2008 3:55:14 PM   
alehart

I am minority and woman owned company who seeks funding and is offering an equity stake in the company for an investment or we can offer 10% return over a 60 month period. We have a business plan and a company valuation. We make food products and have two of the biggest grocery chains in America plus two of the biggest distributors in America working for us. We can't presently fill all our contracts due to money restraints. Looking for someone who remembers when they were just starting.

(in reply to buhlermo)
Post #: 2
RE: Need Independent Women Investors - 2/12/2009 6:37:15 AM   
mayowa

considering that globally many investors and just about anybody are having restraints about doing business in nigeria (which is logical and reasonable, i have restraints about doing business anywhere outside nigeria), i am a little hesitant about making this post. But when in need do the needful anyway.

I am currently working on establishing a carbonated mineral water and purified drinking water company in my home state in nigeria. i really need investor partners with some experience in this industry and in growing a business to join me in this vision. This is a huge emerging market in nigeria. i have done my research and i can guaranttee more than 60% return in 36months. My business plan is almost completed and will be in a couple of weeks max. I am willing to send a summary to any interested persons.

A woman investor partner will be preferable but a has good merits too.

I understand the challenge of being situated in the heart of the niger delta, port harcourt, rivers state might be a deterrent but i assure you that things are not as bad as that. we actually have expats walking our streets freely like they used to do. only their 'friends' need fear these days. as for scammers. yep, they are everywhere. but i can honestly say i have never cheated anyone and i have never being scammed. i can guaranttee that this is not a scam. rivers state is a better place for business now.

interested persons can please contact me on

Mayowa Peter-Cookey
mayowa@earthwatchnigeria.org
+234 (0) 805 513 9316, (0) 706 307 5155, (0) 809 984 8777
(0) 84 754610

(in reply to alehart)
Post #: 3
RE: Need Independent Women Investors - 4/17/2009 1:09:09 PM   
madhavic

Hi,

I just read about your posting way back in October of 2008. Have you found an investor ? I would like to understand more about your food business with the possibility of investing in the same. Please contact me on canita@ymail.com

Thanks,
Madhavi

(in reply to mayowa)
Post #: 4
RE: Need Independent Women Investors - 8/11/2015 12:20:55 AM   
koilpeny

Hello i have an investor with a capital of about $80, 000 000 in all her investment willing to invest in any business but need a partner who can run the business . So if you want any person to invest with you then you can contact me for more info . But her interest is in three countries .Norway , UAE , AND in UK . She is willing to invest in Building Hotels , Real Estate , Gas and Oil and also setting up restaurant also with retail stores if you can bring to her a good business proposal. Also interested in expanding small businesses . My email is koilpeny1988@gmail.com . She deals in Gold and diamonds, crude oil and hotels, catering, construction company, Hospitality companies and some others, just to name a few. I am here to seek on advice and help help her get a lucrative business ,where one can invest a capital worth $80 million dollars. I want to diversify investment, that way she can buy shares from companies and stock market and also own businesses, but i need an experience business man to help me out. We are ready to finance the investment You reply either through email koilpeny1988@gmail.com

(in reply to madhavic)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Other Entrepreneur Topics >> Women Entrepreneurs >> Need Independent Women Investors Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000