Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Need help selling a $30M farm parts inventory

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> Need help selling a $30M farm parts inventory Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Need help selling a $30M farm parts inventory - 7/28/2011 2:55:11 PM   
JulienC

Looking for a broker or someone wanting to get into brokering to help me sell a farm parts inventory worth millions of dollars. If you have ideas or connections, please let me know.

There is a great commission involved and by helping with this, we will be able to get our business off the ground. There could be a further partnership with the right person(s).

Email me here or at: invstrategy@yahoo.com (please, no spam)
Post #: 1
RE: Need help selling a $30M farm parts inventory - 8/2/2011 6:16:31 AM   
JulienC

I should have mentioned that besides selling the inventory, we are open to other options for the inventory that will help us get funding to start our projects.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know.

JulienC

(in reply to JulienC)
Post #: 2
RE: Need help selling a $30M farm parts inventory - 8/15/2011 11:23:32 AM   
JulienC

A couple of other things I should have noted:

We are also open to loans, as long as they are strictly asset backed loans, no financials needed.

We would need a loan in the range of $10-12M and are also open to buying the inventory back in 12 months if the lender would so choose.

This would be ideal for a private lender who wants to make a good return on investment.

And for someone who buys, we are hoping to get close to 50% of the value and the inventory could easily be sold for well over the appraised value in the future. There is a good potential for profit.

Any help with this deal is appreciated.

(in reply to JulienC)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> Need help selling a $30M farm parts inventory Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000