Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

PARTENERS WANTED>>>$10000>>>Use Your Skills with us...

Printable Version
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> PARTENERS WANTED>>>$10000>>>Use Your Skills with us... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PARTENERS WANTED>>>$10000>>>Use Your ... - 1/3/2010 2:09:22 AM   
citisale

Starting abusiness can be the best medicine if you're suffering from lethargy...laziness, senselessness, working in the same boring job day after day, and hating yourself for the boredom that you ...yes YOu, have allowed to set into your life, and if that has happened, then other sufferences will occur, hatred, drunkeness, etc etc...depression is also a strong possibility, too...so, what are you going to do about it??? I need partners ... "VIRTUAL" partners, because the internet allows us to unify our skill-sets and make money from where we live. Interested in a challenge. Let's talk. We have opportunities to suit your skills...and after all, every second is an opportunity, just to reply to this or click way!!!

< Message edited by citisale -- 1/3/2010 2:11:55 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: PARTENERS WANTED>>>$10000>>>Use Y... - 4/19/2010 12:54:17 AM   
ethioman

HELLO DEAR FRIEND, MY NAME IS SOLOMON AND I LIVE IN ETHIOPIA. I AM HAPPY TO DO VIRTUAL WORK WITH YOU AND GET EXPRIENCE AND BENEFIT. I HAVE FIRST DEGREE IN CHEMISTRY AND HAVE GOOD EXPRIENCE IN TRADING AND TOURISM. SO LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANY KIND OF JOB TO DO.
THANKS
solbig222@yahoo.com

(in reply to citisale)
Post #: 2
RE: PARTENERS WANTED>>>$10000>>>Use Y... - 4/19/2010 11:04:29 PM   
maria111

hi there,i am maria from UK.i can assist u.i passed my MBA 1yr ago and now running my own firm.hope we can be good partner.
NAPW

National Association of Professional Women

(in reply to ethioman)
Post #: 3
RE: PARTENERS WANTED>>>$10000>>>Use Y... - 4/21/2010 11:12:16 PM   
ethioman

Hello maria, to keep more in contact and exchange ideas plz email me at my private email solbig222@yahoo.com
call me if you can +251-916-103987
solomon

(in reply to maria111)
Post #: 4
RE: PARTENERS WANTED>>>$10000>>>Use Y... - 12/31/2010 2:37:21 PM   
lisafergusonlbk

ORIGINAL: citisale

Starting abusiness can be the best medicine if you're suffering from lethargy...laziness, senselessness, working in the same boring job day after day, and hating yourself for the boredom that you ...yes YOu, have allowed to set into your life, and if that has happened, then other sufferences will occur, hatred, drunkeness, etc etc...depression is also a strong possibility, too...so, what are you going to do about it??? I need partners ... "VIRTUAL" partners, because the internet allows us to unify our skill-sets and make money from where we live. Interested in a challenge. Let's talk. We have opportunities to suit your skills...and after all, every second is an opportunity, just to reply to this or click way!!!

More detail please

(in reply to citisale)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> PARTENERS WANTED>>>$10000>>>Use Your Skills with us... Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000