Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Purchase value on NOI of Service Company

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> Purchase value on NOI of Service Company Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Purchase value on NOI of Service Company - 10/26/2008 7:07:18 PM   
bourbonman1

I am looking to purchase a service type business. Long history and well established. Income and NOI have improved steadily the past 5 years. All equipment is owned with no leases and no debt. The seller is looking for about 7 times NOI. I can get 100% financing between bank and seller.

Thoughts/advice?
Post #: 1
RE: Purchase value on NOI of Service Company - 2/18/2009 5:28:10 PM   
jfslenes

That's about 14.3% cap rate. If that inludes paying you to manage, operate, work the business, I'd say it's on the overpriced side for just the business itself. If there is RE included, it may be OK. If you earn added $$$ for your personal work efforts in addition to the biz profits, perhaps it's closer to the right value. If the biz requires little management and almost operates itself (wishful thinking, maybe stinkin' thinkin'), it might even be good. Besh wishes for this or any other endeavor.

(in reply to bourbonman1)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> Purchase value on NOI of Service Company Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000