Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

RV business and 4h business for sale

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Selling a Business >> RV business and 4h business for sale Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RV business and 4h business for sale - 12/29/2016 12:44:13 PM   
jmmccubbins

I have spent both time and money to build a business with totally unlimited revenue potential for the right person or persons. I have a US Patent and (2) injection molds for manufacturing our product as well as designed and developed my own RV Personalized Sign business. I also now have an agreement with the 4H Mall for sales of Personalized Animal Signs to 4H members on their web site. I have paid for all of my inventory @$300,000 and have (2) Laser machines but never any money left for marketing. I am now 76 and need someone to buy this business to fulfill my business goals since I can't do it anymore. I developed software for Personalized Signs in many areas of opportunity suitable for Franchising.
Post #: 1
RE: RV business and 4h business for sale - 2/5/2018 2:57:11 PM   
wealth890

I am an investor/Lender.We focus on seed Capital,early stage,start-up ventures,existing LLC and total completion and expansion of investment projects with immediate funding.Having extensive corporate and private background with mammoth sized connection portal.We can fund excess of $20M multiple projects,equity.mortgages and open to long term business relationship with business partner sustaining our company 3 win policy.We offer a worldwide lending platform to provide flexible credit facilities to individuals and companies having moderate revenues.We service a board range of industries in the manufacturing,wholesale,retail ,and service sectors.Contact us on e mail lets discuss more and see to the possibilities of your getting funding from us on info.wealth.investmentllc@consultant.com
Ron Richard

(in reply to jmmccubbins)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Selling a Business >> RV business and 4h business for sale Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000