Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Seeking Profitable Manufacturing Company Preferrably in Texas

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> Seeking Profitable Manufacturing Company Preferrably in Texas Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Seeking Profitable Manufacturing Company Preferrably in... - 7/28/2011 2:06:14 PM   
harold2000

I am seeking to purchase a profitable industrial manufacturing company with its own product line(s), i.e. machinery, heavy/capital equipment, processing apparatuses, . . . , possibly including engineering/design capabilities and services. Annual revenue $10MM - $30MM. Preferably in Texas.
e-mail: harold2000@usa.net
Post #: 1
RE: Seeking Profitable Manufacturing Company Preferrabl... - 9/10/2011 10:39:48 PM   
GivingCharlie

Harold

First of all, I would like to commend your guts on investing on something at this point of time. It is much easier though if you would consider to make a feasibility study first before venturing into something that is high in terms of equity returns. A sort of a short study from the start of operations up to a 5 year projection plan. If you are really keen on purchasing such business, it is very much important to have those figures at hand so that everything will be covered once you already made a purchase. It is not my money, but I would really suggest that this is important.

Regards,
Charlie
Post #: 2
RE: Seeking Profitable Manufacturing Company Preferrabl... - 8/10/2015 11:02:49 PM   
koilpeny

Hello i have an investor with a capital of about $80, 000 000 in all her investment willing to invest in any business but need a partner who can run the business . So if you want any person to invest with you then you can contact me for more info . But her interest is in three countries .Norway , UAE , AND in UK . She is willing to invest in Building Hotels , Real Estate , Gas and Oil and also setting up restaurant also with retail stores if you can bring to her a good business proposal. Also interested in expanding small businesses . My email is koilpeny1988@gmail.com .

(in reply to GivingCharlie)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> Seeking Profitable Manufacturing Company Preferrably in Texas Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000