Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Seeking a woman gladiator who loves boats and sportfishing in Cabo

Printable Version
All Forums >> Other Entrepreneur Topics >> Women Entrepreneurs >> Seeking a woman gladiator who loves boats and sportfishing in Cabo Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Seeking a woman gladiator who loves boats and sportfish... - 11/30/2015 8:35:28 PM   
Bisbeesmarine

Greetings,
Captain Bisbee here. I am seeking a partner/investor for Bisbee's Sportfishing in Cabo San Lucas. Bisbee's is the biggest name in the sportfishing industry and has the richest marlin (or any) tournaments in the world. Women anglers have placed and won our tournaments more than once. If you love sunny beautiful places like Cabo, sportfishing and boats this might just be a wonderful opportunity for you! Bisbee's Sportfishing will offer exclusive Bisbee Charters, new and pre-owned brokerage, yacht management, concierge services and marine insurance. Funding is needed to acquire the exclusive Bisbee sportfishing yacht and to open the office in Cabo. For further information, please visit my website at www.Bisbees.me or drop me a line at Bisbeemarine@aol.com Seeking 1.5m investment Thank you
Post #: 1
RE: Seeking a woman gladiator who loves boats and sport... - 12/2/2015 7:34:53 AM   
Bisbeesmarine

Cabo San Lucas one of the worlds most popular tourist destinations. White sandy beaches, world class golf courses and resorts, warm clear blue water and considered the marlin capital of the world. Sound good? Cabo is also a yachting Mecca and the Monaco of the west coast. Beautiful yachts and sportfisher's grace the waterfront. Now you, can experience Cabo life by partnering up with Captain Bisbee. As a partner you can enjoy the use of a beautiful 86' sportfishing yacht...Bisbee's LEGACY. Bring your family, bring your friends and clients. You can have the perfect escape from everyday hustle and bustle. Bring potential clients with you. A day out on the Legacy will surely seal the deal for you! Imagine, being a partner of a beautiful sportfishing yacht and marine business without having the operating costs that go with it! All that AND a nice return on your investment! If your curious about Bisbee's and Cabo visit youtube and look up Bisbee's Black & Blue Marlin Jackpot Tournament. You find lots of videos and see what all the excitement is about. For over forty years the Bisbee's have always done things in house with family. This is the first time and offering like this has been made. It's a very exciting opportunity for the right individual to become part of. There are plans for future expansion as well including real-estate, resorts and marinas. Bisbee's put Cabo on the map, lets take it into the future! Thank you for visiting!

(in reply to Bisbeesmarine)
Post #: 2
RE: Seeking a woman gladiator who loves boats and sport... - 12/3/2015 8:01:41 AM   
CADRIER1

Hello Mrs / Ms / Mr,

The pleasure is for me to contact you today.

I hope you go well on this day.

Indeed, I am a consultant and I represent a group of private investors .Our main benefit is the international project finance to companies, businesses and organizations
for major land development projects in the leisure industry, tourism, culture and construction of private persons particulières.Au recent years, our associates, Libyan leader in international finance projects in industry Tourism and leisure, have placed more than three hundred Million Dollars ($ 300 million) of capital in the form of equities and loans in a variety of projects including amusement parks, ecological projects, golf courses, hotels and hotel complexes, production, real estate, sports stadiums, tourism projects, transportation (rail, road and naval), water parks and many other types of
projects in several countries.We obtain financing for our customers through our network of worldwide sources of funding accredited internationally, including hedge funds, institutional investors, investment banks, investor clubs , onetary market funds, mutual funds, pension funds and venture capital firms.

In agreement with our partners, we perceive no premium in advance, research or introduction. Our premiums are based strictly on success.

So if you are looking for sources of funding for a project related to leisure industries, tourism or construction, we would like to know more. We want to invest in your country and wish a partnership for-profit investments in the following areas:

- Industry
-Medicine
-Touristiques
- Realtors
- The hotel chains
-Construction Of hospitals
-Development Health
- Renewable energy
- The antiques and art objects
-Purchase Precious metals

If you have proposals going in the same direction do not hesitate to share with me.

Looking forward to reading you.

Responsible Council Cabinet
Maitre Jules CADRIER
E-mail: jules.cadrier@hotmail.com

(in reply to Bisbeesmarine)
Post #: 3
RE: Seeking a woman gladiator who loves boats and sport... - 12/3/2015 8:31:51 AM   
Bisbeesmarine

From Captain Bisbee;
I appreciate your private emails and response here however, I am in the business of fishing and I am looking for serious CREDIBLE investors ONLY, and NOT those fishing for information. With that being said, I will respond to CREDIBLE companies or individuals ONLY. You must be transparent as am I with VERIFIABLE contact information because I DO research those who contact me. So please...no fishing for information expeditions here. Thank you.

(in reply to CADRIER1)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Other Entrepreneur Topics >> Women Entrepreneurs >> Seeking a woman gladiator who loves boats and sportfishing in Cabo Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000