Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Starting My Own Business!

Printable Version
All Forums >> Other Entrepreneur Topics >> Women Entrepreneurs >> Starting My Own Business! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Starting My Own Business! - 4/27/2012 7:49:59 PM   
Lynette360

I am in the beginning stages of developing my business and I find that the most challenging part is developing a business plan. Does anyone have any advice for getting through this process? Thanks!

~Lynette
Post #: 1
RE: Starting My Own Business! - 7/23/2013 3:30:02 PM   
paradigm39

Hi Lynette

Please contact me I am a consultant
I am the Business Development Manager of Paradigm & Associates a Staffing Firm Located in Atlanta, Ga. Paradigm & Associates have worked with Fortune 500 Companies providing Stellar employee's, loyalty and profit to our clients. We specialize in minimizing cost and increasing profits. Team building , Staffing, Sourcing for Special Projects:Collection, Sales and Marketing Teams. Also Information Technology, Accounting and Finance Please contact Natalie Carr Business Development Manager Email:ncarr@esquire-solutions.com.

(in reply to Lynette360)
Post #: 2
RE: Starting My Own Business! - 9/26/2015 2:31:00 PM   
RobertReel

Do you have any lucrative business idea or existing business that needs funding? We help individuals and companies to obtain funds for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get funded at affordable interest rate of 3%,for more info contact us via email: dominionloanfirm.ltd@outlook.com

(in reply to paradigm39)
Post #: 3
RE: Starting My Own Business! - 11/10/2016 8:54:39 AM   
FrankyMer

It is possible more in detail?

(in reply to RobertReel)
Post #: 4
RE: Starting My Own Business! - 7/29/2019 12:58:20 PM   
Lulu521

What about Florida? Have you thought about starting a business in Florida?

Many business owners look to the Sunshine State as home to their business empire. There are many reasons associated with this, find out more by reading the blog below!

https://thebizex.com/blog/how-to-start-a-business-in-florida/

(in reply to FrankyMer)
Post #: 5
RE: Starting My Own Business! - 4/26/2020 8:23:08 AM   

I like to start an business on agricultural.I like to sell the stock but It hard to get funding so that I can get the right place for it to be secured and monitored

(in reply to Lynette360)
Post #: 6
RE: Starting My Own Business! - 4/1/2023 1:31:38 AM   
EmilleMia

Creating a business plan can be a daunting process, but it is a necessary step to ensure the success of your business. Here are a few tips that can help you get through it:

1. Do research - Understand the industry, market trends, and what competitors are doing.

2. Write an executive summary - Distill key points and objectives into one concise overview.

3. Outline objectives - Identify short and long term goals and strategies for achieving them.

4. Craft a marketing plan - Brainstorm ideas for reaching and engaging customers.

5. Establish financial goals - Detail expenses, income, cash flow, and other financial considerations. I am in the beginning stages of developing my business and I find that the most challenging part is developing a business plan. Does anyone have any advice for getting through this process? Thanks!

(in reply to Lynette360)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Other Entrepreneur Topics >> Women Entrepreneurs >> Starting My Own Business! Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000