Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Starting a Theme Park Resort Complex (Market Research Survey in the Works)

Printable Version
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> Starting a Theme Park Resort Complex (Market Research Survey in the Works) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Starting a Theme Park Resort Complex (Market Research S... - 4/15/2020 12:01:21 PM   
DahmerCorporation2019

Hello. As you may or may not Tell, I am starting a NEW Theme Park Resort Complex in California based on Information I am conducting a Market Research Survey for a School Project (Link to the Survey is: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MHKMRKM). But, I was thinking of turning that Actual Business plan for School (After I complete High School) into an Actual Business. So, Just a Little Heads up: If you want to Take the Survey please Reply to this Forum, If you Don't Know or Understand the Question, Please Reply to the Forum. If you are done with the Survey please reply to the forum.

I will taking surveys for a WEEK Straight, and I will work on the Business plan and Share with the School I am in on April 27th, and On This Website on April 28th. Please Take the Time to read and answer all Questions. NOTE: I am a Young Entrepreneur (18 Years of age as of the 1st of January 2020). If in dire need of help, please let me know in this forum Topic.

Thank You,
Noah "Colleen Dahmer" Boyd
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> Starting a Theme Park Resort Complex (Market Research Survey in the Works) Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000