Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Things to Consider before pulling the trigger

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> Things to Consider before pulling the trigger Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Things to Consider before pulling the trigger - 7/9/2012 7:52:33 AM   
NCROEAOP

Hi Folks,

Trish Mylek, Senior Recruitment Consultant with Allstate here. I work sort of like a business broker with my company, acting as an intermediary between our selling agents and prospective buyers. I'm often asked what sort of things people should consider, so we made a list and put it on our regional recruiting blog.

If the business is a great prospect, why is the seller selling? How should you negotiate? How does the transition happen? What other things should you consider? With Allstate, our agencies come with an existing positive cashflow, a big up for individuals interested in business ownership and sales. How does the business you're considering look on the sheets?

Over the last 6 years, I've created a compilation of the questions you should ask yourself OR the seller before pulling the trigger. Read more here.

For entrepreneurship and business advice, follow me on twitter!

What do you think? What else am I forgetting?

Trish Mylek
Allstate Regional Recruitment Consultant
1-800-347-8598 Ext.49253
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> Things to Consider before pulling the trigger Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000