Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Treasures of King Solomon / 100M Metric Tons of Gold / Under My Control

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> Treasures of King Solomon / 100M Metric Tons of Gold / Under My Control Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Treasures of King Solomon / 100M Metric Tons of Gold / ... - 2/26/2021 3:39:34 PM   
goldfinger

The Treasures of King Solomon + One Hundred Million Metric Tons of Gold + Ancient Treasures and Religious Antiquities / Under My Custodian Control in a Secret Vault in Asia
Due to the utmost requirement of discretion, security and confidentiality no further details can be disclosed here. If having a stake in this adventure and these assets interests you, I welcome your inquiry.
This initiative may have characteristics of an Indiana Jones adventure, but I assure it is 100% for real.
Post #: 1
RE: Treasures of King Solomon / 100M Metric Tons of Gol... - 3/2/2021 8:21:11 AM   
Videla77

Good. Can you give me more details for my review
My email is directcommodity@gmail.com

Thank you.

Charles Alfred Williams

(in reply to goldfinger)
Post #: 2
RE: Treasures of King Solomon / 100M Metric Tons of Gol... - 3/3/2021 8:36:28 AM   
goldfinger

Hello Charles....I have sent an email to your provided Email Address, please check.
Let's have a private and confidential discussion when appropriate.
William

(in reply to Videla77)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> Treasures of King Solomon / 100M Metric Tons of Gold / Under My Control Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000