Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Why can't I sell shares like big comapnies?

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> Why can't I sell shares like big comapnies? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Why can't I sell shares like big comapnies? - 12/28/2018 8:16:27 AM   
Halagard

Big companies can sell their equity (shares) to get capital. For over 100 years, smaller business owners have been stuck with loans, which kill cash flow.

That is about to change. A new marketplace is being built so smaller companies can use equity for capital. Investors come to the marketplace and buy / sell shares. When you need more capital you release equity into the market, a huge time savings. The marketplace is private and cost effective.

The company building the marketplace is looking for beta customers and waiving a bunch of fees.

Contact me for details

Creating an alternative to loans.
Use Equity for capital and your business can trade in our marketplace. Giving your investors the liquidity they desire.
Post #: 1
RE: Why can't I sell shares like big comapnies? - 12/31/2018 7:30:27 AM   
Halagard

A video showing how it works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VW_dGV4HRg

Creating an alternative to loans.
Use Equity for capital and your business can trade in our marketplace. Giving your investors the liquidity they desire.

(in reply to Halagard)
Post #: 2
RE: Why can't I sell shares like big comapnies? - 1/3/2019 12:47:51 AM   
ArcherHarris

According to me, If you're really want to sell your shares in Big companies so you can't be late because of this opportunity never back to you. Selling shares of ownership in your business is one way to enhance money. The other common method to gain capital is debts funding, Compared to taking on debts, value financing. To increase money by promoting the share, you usually go to investment companies or many. Preferably, you will avoid promoting stocks unless the potential to gain from the funding is outstanding.

I hope this information will help to sell your shares in Big companies.

Rede Business

(in reply to Halagard)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> Why can't I sell shares like big comapnies? Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000