Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Nite-Mare Entertainment Looking for Amusement Parks in USA.

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> Nite-Mare Entertainment Looking for Amusement Parks in USA. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Nite-Mare Entertainment Looking for Amusement Parks in ... - 11/24/2018 1:10:11 PM   
NitemareEnt2016

Hello. I am Noah Boyd, CEO/Founder/and Designer at Nite-Mare Entertainment. I am Here to talk about Taking old theme parks and rebuilding them from the Ground up. I started the Business on June 19th, 2016, and i need to expand my Theme Park company into a Franchise. And the only way to start is to buy theme parks and Redesign them from the Ground Up. Since Theme parks like Disney and Universal are well planned amusement parks, others can be money pits. So in order to bring theme parks back up to date, I decided to make theme parks more relevant with good attractions, excellent rides, and Fantastic Shops And Restaurants. If you are interested in the ideas of new theme parks built from the ground up, please let me know.

Thank you,
Noah Boyd

P.S. I am NOT Doing drugs or smoking anything, I swear.

Thank you for your Time

With all my heart,
Noah
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> Nite-Mare Entertainment Looking for Amusement Parks in USA. Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000