Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Are you looking for a way to expand business in China or Thailand.

Printable Version
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> Are you looking for a way to expand business in China or Thailand. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Are you looking for a way to expand business in China o... - 3/19/2009 12:04:02 AM   
fareedap1

As you may know, China's economy is now the fourth largest in the world, and has recorded an average GDP growth rate of about 10% for the last twenty years. Therefore, many companies want to expand into China, However, they don't know how to do it.

Why China : - Economy's Fourth largest in the world. - Fastest growing economy and it will continue to grow. - Over 480 of the Fortune out of 500 enterprises have already invested in China.

SO, We specialize in helping people to get established in China and Thailand.
· Import from China or Thailand(new services country)- - We help you source good suppliers/factories in China, Thailand and negotiate prices. · We help you a fast track for opening your business in China or Thailand by SET UP your own BRANCH OFFICE or FACTORY . We can help you complete and file all the necessary paperwork to get the business licenses you need fast and accurate approval.

In addition, we can provide all translation services, find office space, supply furniture and equipment including telephone systems and computer systems, assist you in finding and hiring competent staff, as well as meet your requirements for office security. Please have a close look at our website which is
www.chinacommtrade.com

Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me immediately.
Post #: 1
RE: Are you looking for a way to expand business in Chi... - 3/2/2010 6:07:08 AM   
srali

Dear Sir,
I would like to draw your attention that I have a tourism business in Bangladesh working from Sylhet Division since 2001 as a private business. Now I think to develop and make money more using this business partners are very necessary. If you are interested in it or any kind of business for doing in Bangladesh, please email me.
I am in line to have your reply.
Razbe
Bangladesh
www.otc-tourism.webs.com

(in reply to fareedap1)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> Are you looking for a way to expand business in China or Thailand. Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000