Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Buying Professional Service Businesses

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> Buying Professional Service Businesses Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Buying Professional Service Businesses - 3/12/2017 11:10:01 PM   
ballen650

Hello,

I am new here, but I represent a very established group of investors with over 50 years of experience. We are currently looking to acquire Professional Services businesses in a wide range of industries with annual revenues between $250K and $10MM.

If you are burnt out, looking to retire securely, or would like to grow your business strategically, we can help.

To schedule a confidential discussion with us, please fill out the screening form below:

https://goo.gl/XZHXE4

If we find that your business is a good fit, we will be in touch.

I look learning about your businesses and collaborating with many of you!

Post #: 1
RE: Buying Professional Service Businesses - 3/27/2017 9:48:23 PM   
iwizfranchise

BizQuest has more Professional Service business for sale listings than any other source. Whether you are looking to buy a Professional Service business for sale or sell your Professional Service business, BizQuest is the Internet's leading Professional Service business for sale marketplace

(in reply to ballen650)
Post #: 2
RE: Buying Professional Service Businesses - 4/10/2017 5:04:23 AM   
jeffbarnes9863

Whitehorse-partners offers Professional Service business for sale in USA. they have more than 25 years of experience in selling a business and business valuation, their expertise is not limited to business valuation they also offers business broker service and choose only limited clients for better outcome. Whitehorse-partners is the Internet's leading Professional Service business for sale company

(in reply to iwizfranchise)
Post #: 3
RE: Buying Professional Service Businesses - 7/24/2017 5:50:38 AM   
ramonavandusen

You can buy and sell your professional business, i think google is the best option for you, because here you can find many sites to sell or buy your business.

(in reply to jeffbarnes9863)
Post #: 4
RE: Buying Professional Service Businesses - 5/29/2018 7:48:00 AM   
davidcalvin

Hello there. Buying a business can be a very exhaustive exercise. But thanks to the Internet, it has been made easy. There are specific sites that can help you buy businesses based on categories and interests. I happened to read a blog on Tobuz at http://blog.tobuz.com/2017/05/15/how-to-find-a-business-for-sale-worth-buying/ to understand how to find a business for sale. You can even list your requirement on this site to find a suitable buyer or even a partner.

(in reply to ballen650)
Post #: 5
RE: Buying Professional Service Businesses - 11/12/2018 10:12:48 PM   
Redebusiness

According to me,

Rede Business provide expert advice and guidance and take our time with each and every business to minimize fears and keep our clients informed. It specializes in the buying, selling and financing of privately owned companies – mainly small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). We have set out to be distinctive from other business brokerage firms by steering clear from the real-estate model, where transactions are rapid but individual and tailored advice is rare.

(in reply to ballen650)
Post #: 6
RE: Buying Professional Service Businesses - 12/5/2018 11:45:09 PM   
ArcherHarris

According to me, if you really think to buy professional business services so firstly you should follow some steps:

1. Contact Business Brokers
2. Check the latest home business area's online that will help you to reduce your dilemma.
3. Take advice for entrepreneurs who really know about professional business & their services.

If I sharing about my personal experience so I highly recommend you to go for "Rede Business" that will provide the expert advice and guidance and take our time with each and every business to minimize fears and keep our clients informed. They specialize in the buying, selling and financing of privately owned companies – mainly small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).

They promise to deliver an attentive and valuable service to enable hardworking business people and entrepreneurs to buy and sell privately owned enterprises and ultimately empower them to live their dreams.

Rede Business

(in reply to ballen650)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> Buying Professional Service Businesses Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000