Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

About Own Business

Printable Version
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Business Plans >> About Own Business Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
About Own Business - 11/13/2009 1:12:05 PM   
ghanshyam

I am starting a business in retail .there I want a business pratner.
see you.

Find Attorney
Post #: 1
RE: About Own Business - 3/2/2010 6:11:37 AM   
srali

Dear Sir,
I would like to draw your attention that I have a tourism business in Bangladesh working from Sylhet Division since 2001 as a private business. Now I think to develop and make money more using this business partners are very necessary. If you are interested in it or any kind of business for doing in Bangladesh, please email me.
I am in line to have your reply.
Razbe
Bangladesh
www.otc-tourism.webs.com

(in reply to ghanshyam)
Post #: 2
RE: About Own Business - 4/19/2010 12:39:54 PM   
rosaline

HI,
I went to Madabkhunda few years ago. Probably it is near Sylhet.
Are planning to build a tourism business there?

Matt Proman

(in reply to srali)
Post #: 3
RE: About Own Business - 11/12/2010 3:16:14 AM   
Siddique

What kind of business you 're looking? kindly do let me know if you are interested in any web hosting and products do let me know I am looking for business partners

(in reply to ghanshyam)
Post #: 4
RE: About Own Business - 6/6/2011 1:25:04 AM   
christinawhite099

I m starting new business, i want one partner
==========
webdesign

(in reply to ghanshyam)
Post #: 5
RE: About Own Business - 12/31/2012 11:54:08 PM   
Jack12

Its not easy task to find partner that you really want to see.
For this you need to post your business detail for which you need partner, its profit ratio, volume, nature of business and other describtion about it.
I'm not so much interesting in your thread due to lack of these important points.
So think about that...!

(in reply to christinawhite099)
Post #: 6
RE: About Own Business - 1/3/2013 10:51:56 PM   
Jack12

ORIGINAL: Jack12

Its not easy task to find partner that you really want to see.
For this you need to post your business detail for which you need partner, its profit ratio, volume, nature of business and other describtion about it.
I'm not so much interesting in your thread due to lack of these important points.
So think about that...!

I hope it will the more briefly answer that you want.
gold coast joiners

(in reply to Jack12)
Post #: 7
RE: About Own Business - 1/16/2013 2:08:47 AM   
ffatihdemirr

www.mrkumpir.com

A new opportunity has arised for the entrepreneurs who wants to gain maximum turnover with minimum costs!!!

Since 2006, “Altın Şehir Gıda” is operating and showing the activities of “Mr.Kumpir” brand and has generated a new business model with minimum costs and maximum turnovers to you respectful entrepreneurs and investors.

The potato, which is being consumed at very high level all around the world, which has high nutritional values and with saturation characteristics, has been chosen as a “Secret Teasure” by the UN at 2008. Mr.Kumpir brings a new and different vision to the Fast Food Business by presenting the potato with toppings of delicious salads, appetizers and special sauces and presenting a new business model to you valuable entrepreneurs and investors by combining the experiences from 46 branches in 15 countries.

MR.KUMPİR KİOSK
Where it can be located;
• City centers,
• Universities,
• Social and Sport Service Areas,
• Gas Stations,
• Walking ways and beaches,
• Inside or in front of Shopping Malls etc…
EXPLANATION BASIC KIOSK
What can be sold? Kumpir (Baked Potato With Special Toppings) and Kinds, Cold-Hot Drinks
Required Field (Approx.) 6,5 m2
Price 35.000 €

NOTE: The price includes Kiosk Unit, electric connection, dirty-clean water connection, kitchen equipments, signage boards and lighting units ( key delivery system) and FRANCHISING ENTRANCE FEE. All the systematical, management and production educations (before and after grand opening) will be free.

For more information, please don’t hesitate to ask us.

Best Regards,

Fatih DEMİR
Genel Müdür / General Manager

ALTIN ŞEHİR GIDA DAN. İNŞ. San. Ve DIŞ TİC. LTD. ŞTİ.
Küçük Piyale Mah. Zincirlikuyu Cad. Kastel İş Merkezi
B/Blok No.26/6 Beyoğlu/İSTANBUL

T : +90 212 347 27 80 / Int: 116
F : +90 212 347 27 83
M: +90 530 542 76 07
E : fatihdemir@mrkumpir.com
www.mrkumpir.com

(in reply to Jack12)
Post #: 8
RE: About Own Business - 3/6/2013 8:26:08 AM   
Patrica

i am willing to make a partner in my import and export business. This is my family business and i am alone who is handling it. So i want a partner who will help me in my business but he will be on salary basis. Not 50% or other sharing please.

(in reply to ffatihdemirr)
Post #: 9
RE: About Own Business - 3/11/2013 7:33:18 AM   
Patrica

i am willing to make a partner in my import and export business. This is my family business and i am alone who is handling it. So i want a partner who will help me in my business but he will be on salary basis. Not 50% or other sharing please.

Business Consultancy

(in reply to Patrica)
Post #: 10
RE: About Own Business - 7/8/2013 2:33:34 AM   
BarryV

Owning a business is one of the big challenge by entrepreneurs and they need effective business plan and strategy in order to get successful in managing their business. It is also a big advantage for them if they get involve their business in web.

(in reply to Patrica)
Post #: 11
RE: About Own Business - 8/10/2015 11:20:03 PM   
koilpeny

Hello i have an investor with a capital of about $80, 000 000 in all her investment willing to invest in any business but need a partner who can run the business . So if you want any person to invest with you then you can contact me for more info . But her interest is in three countries .Norway , UAE , AND in UK . She is willing to invest in Building Hotels , Real Estate , Gas and Oil and also setting up restaurant also with retail stores if you can bring to her a good business proposal. Also interested in expanding small businesses . My email is koilpeny1988@gmail.com .

(in reply to BarryV)
Post #: 12
RE: About Own Business - 12/3/2015 7:56:43 AM   
CADRIER1

Hello Mrs / Ms / Mr,

The pleasure is for me to contact you today.

I hope you go well on this day.

Indeed, I am a consultant and I represent a group of private investors .Our main benefit is the international project finance to companies, businesses and organizations
for major land development projects in the leisure industry, tourism, culture and construction of private persons particulières.Au recent years, our associates, Libyan leader in international finance projects in industry Tourism and leisure, have placed more than three hundred Million Dollars ($ 300 million) of capital in the form of equities and loans in a variety of projects including amusement parks, ecological projects, golf courses, hotels and hotel complexes, production, real estate, sports stadiums, tourism projects, transportation (rail, road and naval), water parks and many other types of
projects in several countries.We obtain financing for our customers through our network of worldwide sources of funding accredited internationally, including hedge funds, institutional investors, investment banks, investor clubs , onetary market funds, mutual funds, pension funds and venture capital firms.

In agreement with our partners, we perceive no premium in advance, research or introduction. Our premiums are based strictly on success.

So if you are looking for sources of funding for a project related to leisure industries, tourism or construction, we would like to know more. We want to invest in your country and wish a partnership for-profit investments in the following areas:

- Industry
-Medicine
-Touristiques
- Realtors
- The hotel chains
-Construction Of hospitals
-Development Health
- Renewable energy
- The antiques and art objects
-Purchase Precious metals

If you have proposals going in the same direction do not hesitate to share with me.

Looking forward to reading you.

Responsible Council Cabinet
Maitre Jules CADRIER
E-mail: jules.cadrier@hotmail.com

(in reply to koilpeny)
Post #: 13
RE: About Own Business - 11/10/2016 8:45:53 AM   
FrankyMer

Have You got to find a partner?

(in reply to CADRIER1)
Post #: 14
RE: About Own Business - 2/4/2017 12:43:40 AM   
ramonavandusen

Are you think about start our own business. You have no idea how can do it?

I have got an idea. For more information, Please contact me.

< Message edited by ramonavandusen -- 2/4/2017 12:44:15 AM >
Post #: 15
RE: About Own Business - 4/26/2021 5:32:45 AM   
melisasmith

Oh wow. It's great move.

(in reply to ramonavandusen)
Post #: 16
RE: About Own Business - 5/18/2022 1:04:05 AM   
swimlak

dindind

(in reply to ghanshyam)
Post #: 17
RE: About Own Business - 4/1/2023 1:27:44 AM   
ChristinePeter

All the best! Starting a business is a great opportunity, and I wish you the best of luck in finding the right business partner.

(in reply to ghanshyam)
Post #: 18
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Business Plans >> About Own Business Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000