Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Research on the Current Economy

Printable Version
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> Research on the Current Economy Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Research on the Current Economy - 7/3/2010 7:05:37 AM   
Daryl

Hi everyone,

I am currently doing some research on the challenges that individual business professionals are having in this “new economy” in regards to marketing and lead generation. If your current business position makes you responsible for generating and managing most (if not all) of your own leads, I would love to hear from you via survey. Just click the link below and it should take you less than 10 minutes.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RN5Q532

In exchange for your time, if you choose there will be a place in the survey for you to request a free 1 hour lead generation and management strategy session, where I will answer any questions you have, and we will discuss the 3 biggest reasons most lead generation campaigns fail. Nothing will be "sold" or "pitched" in the session it’s just my way of saying thanks for taking the time. This offer will be good for the first 13 people that respond.

Thanks alot!

Daryl
PS: Your help would be GREATLY appreciated!
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> Research on the Current Economy Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000