Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Managing Business Records in Google Apps

Printable Version
All Forums >> Growing Your Business >> Business Management >> Managing Business Records in Google Apps Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Managing Business Records in Google Apps - 11/29/2010 3:15:05 PM   
IMuser10

Does anyone have have experience with software that enables the application of retention schedules and other records management features to Google Docs in Google Apps? I am interested in hearing recommendations and feedback.
Post #: 1
RE: Managing Business Records in Google Apps - 3/27/2012 2:55:25 AM   
jessicadavid

yes google documents is a good thing to store management records..main benift is you can access it from any where, limit some one using thing, you can check them what is going on them and who is doing..but apart from it i am not sure that how much secure is this for storing your important business documents

(in reply to IMuser10)
Post #: 2
RE: Managing Business Records in Google Apps - 3/23/2023 9:27:41 PM   
EmilleMia

Yes, I have some experience with software that can help with retention schedules and records management for Google Docs in Google Apps. I recommend using TRIM Context from HPE to control the metadata of records stored in Google Docs. It works well for classifying and managing records, as well as for applying retention schedules. I hope this helps.

(in reply to IMuser10)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Growing Your Business >> Business Management >> Managing Business Records in Google Apps Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000