Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Need Investor?Partnership?Equity Finance?Contact Me Now

Printable Version
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Inventors / Inventions >> Need Investor?Partnership?Equity Finance?Contact Me Now Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Need Investor?Partnership?Equity Finance?Contact Me Now - 1/14/2013 5:28:45 PM   
Ron555

I am an investor/Lender.We focus on seed Capital,early stage,start-up ventures,existing LLC and total completion and expansion of investment projects with immediate funding.Having extensive corporate and private background with mammoth sized connection portal.We can fund excess of $20M multiple projects,equity.mortgages and open to long term business relationship with business partner sustaining our company 3 win policy.Contact us on e mail lets discuss more and see to the possibilities of your getting funding from us on
info.financialserviceltd@gmail.com
I waits to hear from you on e mail now with response and detailed information on project.
Best Regards.
Ron Richard
Post #: 1
RE: Need Investor?Partnership?Equity Finance?Contact Me... - 1/15/2013 4:55:40 PM   
iso200

we need loan how can you help us
ismailcolossae@gmail.com

(in reply to Ron555)
Post #: 2
RE: Need Investor?Partnership?Equity Finance?Contact Me... - 1/31/2013 7:51:27 AM   
JimChadwick

I am an owner of a dimensional stone quarry and I am looking to make an immediate move to a new location. I would prefer to purchase land vs pay a lease on someone's property. My current operation has a cash flow of $60k per month. I need to move my operation within 30 days and I am looking for an infusing of cash to make this transition. I have more than $100k in receivables monthly but I need to purchase a piece of property and use my receivables to continue supplying clients. We are currently Poised to expand our sales by double which should put us in a $50,000 take home profit each month. With the addition of three more men this could generate an additional $40,000 more per month. There is a great potential for sales expansion. An average well equipped quarry can generate sales of $9 million per year.i am looking for a $350,000 investment minimum. What are looking for from me if we come to an agreement? And is this something you can move immediately on because time is of the essence.

I prefer is communicate through phone calls instead of email. Please email me a phone number to discuss this further.

(in reply to Ron555)
Post #: 3
RE: Need Investor?Partnership?Equity Finance?Contact Me... - 3/9/2015 2:42:28 AM   
kayriott

1. Loan Amounts from $30,000 to $42,000,000
2. Rates Starting at 4.99% (Interest Only)
3. Term of Loan up to 84 Months
4. Loan to Value up to 55% (Higher LTV's will be on a case by case basis)
4. Same Day Letter of Interest Issued when a Full Package is Received
5. Closings can take place in 7 Days or Less!
6. Points vary depending on Lender Points but range from (3.25% - 5.75%)
7. First Trust Deeds ONLY!
8. NO PREPAYMENT PENALTY!

Property Types (if something is not listed, please inquire with me)
Commercial
Industrial
Non-owner SFR
Owner Occupied SFR as LLC or LP
1-4 Units
Multi-family
Apartment Buildings
Strip Centers
Corporate Owned
Shopping Malls

If you know of anyone who may be looking for very Favorable Rates and up to a 15 Year Term with an Extremely Fast Closing being possible, please let me know as I would be very happy to help!

Please note that I am acting as a Consultant on behalf of the Lending Company and the terms above are being offered by 1 Lender that I am working with and this offer for their product is being sent as the terms offered are among the best terms that I have seen from any lender in Washington DC or even across the US as a whole...
For More information/clarification; kindly write helpdesk@kayriott.com

(in reply to JimChadwick)
Post #: 4
RE: Need Investor?Partnership?Equity Finance?Contact Me... - 3/17/2015 9:23:06 PM   
icebreaker

Is there any upfront fees or any kind of upfront fees

Let me know

(in reply to kayriott)
Post #: 5
RE: Need Investor?Partnership?Equity Finance?Contact Me... - 4/16/2015 3:06:29 AM   

Hello Friends, I am Inoni Roger and i represent National Investment
Corporation of Cameroon and oil company know as Sonara.

I am looking for a serious person who will help me invest some fund on
a good lucrative business in a good lucrative business environment , I
am looking into Airline/Aviation , Medical/Healthcare, Real Estate,
Hotel Managements, Oil & Energy etc.

We need a good and a serious partner as we are ready to finance the
investment in any level .

I also deal in Gold and diamonds, crude oil and hotels, catering,
construction company, Hospitality companies and some others, just to
name a few. I am here to seek on advice and help for lucrative
business in South American Brazil and Uruguay in particular ,where one
can invest a capital worth $54 million dollars. I want to diversify
investment, that way i can buy shares from companies and stock market
and also own businesses, but i need an experience investor/business
man to help me out. We are ready to finance the investment
Your reply either through email, e phone calls will be highly appreciated .

Name:.... ..............Inoni Roger
Nationality:............Cameroon
Job tittle:.............. Director
Address................ 226 Ave. pound road Douala, Cameroon
Mobile number:...... 00237-694052138
Email:.................inoniroger@gmail.com

(in reply to JimChadwick)
Post #: 6
RE: Need Investor?Partnership?Equity Finance?Contact Me... - 4/16/2015 3:08:35 AM   

Hello Friends, I am Inoni Roger and i represent National InvestmentBCorporation of Cameroon and oil company know as Sonara.

I am looking for a serious person who will help me invest some fund onNa good lucrative business in a good lucrative business environment , I am looking into Airline/Aviation , Medical/Healthcare, Real Estate, Hotel Managements, Oil & Energy etc.

We need a good and a serious partner as we are ready to finance the
investment in any level .

I also deal in Gold and diamonds, crude oil and hotels, catering, construction company, Hospitality companies and some others, just to name a few. I am here to seek on advice and help for lucrative business ,where one can invest a capital worth $54 million dollars. I want to diversify investment, that way i can buy shares from companies and stock market and also own businesses, but i need an experience investor/business man to help me out. We are ready to finance the investment Your reply either through email, e phone calls will be highly appreciated .

Name:.... ..............Inoni Roger
Nationality:............Cameroon
Job tittle:.............. Director
Address................ 226 Ave. pound road Douala, Cameroon
Mobile number:...... 00237-694052138
Email:.................inoniroger@gmail.com

(in reply to icebreaker)
Post #: 7
RE: Need Investor?Partnership?Equity Finance?Contact Me... - 9/4/2016 11:27:37 AM   

Good day ,what kind of loan do you want is it a business loan or housing loan ?

(in reply to iso200)
Post #: 8
RE: Need Investor?Partnership?Equity Finance?Contact Me... - 3/28/2018 11:19:17 PM   
narada

Hi Good day to you

We are we experience team is looking for Joint venture Partner for our Coco Peat Grow Medium (Bags) Export co.
we do have the market & need a support develop the Operation in Sri Lanka.
Overseas investors will receive the benefits entitle from the Government
Rgds
Narada
nrdh@rediffmail.com

(in reply to Ron555)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Inventors / Inventions >> Need Investor?Partnership?Equity Finance?Contact Me Now Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000