Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

funding partner needed

Printable Version
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> funding partner needed Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
funding partner needed - 3/25/2015 3:18:08 PM   
fascar

Good day to everyone. My name is Michael and I am from the Topeka Kansas area and I have put together the perfect spin on an already profitable business, mobile advertising to be exact. $50k in funding is all that it takes. Partner or finance = substantial profits. E-mail me for an exciting development in advertising. Take care.
Post #: 1
RE: funding partner needed - 12/3/2015 1:50:06 AM   
farhadiafshiin

My name is Afshin Farhadi, I studied business administration at the University of Tehran, i am the first son to the the second wife of Farhad Moshiri.
I am into real estate, crude oil shipment and refining, and i have been a private loan lender/Investor for 13 years.

Send me your business proposal at farhadiafshiin@gmail.com for consideration

(in reply to fascar)
Post #: 2
RE: funding partner needed - 12/3/2015 7:24:15 AM   
CADRIER1

Hello Mrs / Ms / Mr,

The pleasure is for me to contact you today.

I hope you go well on this day.

Indeed, I am a consultant and I represent a group of private investors .Our main benefit is the international project finance to companies, businesses and organizations
for major land development projects in the leisure industry, tourism, culture and construction of private persons particulières.Au recent years, our associates, Libyan leader in international finance projects in industry Tourism and leisure, have placed more than three hundred Million Dollars ($ 300 million) of capital in the form of equities and loans in a variety of projects including amusement parks, ecological projects, golf courses, hotels and hotel complexes, production, real estate, sports stadiums, tourism projects, transportation (rail, road and naval), water parks and many other types of
projects in several countries.We obtain financing for our customers through our network of worldwide sources of funding accredited internationally, including hedge funds, institutional investors, investment banks, investor clubs , onetary market funds, mutual funds, pension funds and venture capital firms.

In agreement with our partners, we perceive no premium in advance, research or introduction. Our premiums are based strictly on success.

So if you are looking for sources of funding for a project related to leisure industries, tourism or construction, we would like to know more. We want to invest in your country and wish a partnership for-profit investments in the following areas:

- Industry
-Medicine
-Touristiques
- Realtors
- The hotel chains
-Construction Of hospitals
-Development Health
- Renewable energy
- The antiques and art objects
-Purchase Precious metals

If you have proposals going in the same direction do not hesitate to share with me.

Looking forward to reading you.

Responsible Council Cabinet
Maitre Jules CADRIER
E-mail: jules.cadrier@hotmail.com

(in reply to farhadiafshiin)
Post #: 3
do you need a loan email repoloaninvestment@yahoo.com - 2/13/2016 9:21:09 AM   
money12

hello
do you need a loan at a low interest rate??? if yes email:repoloaninvestment@yahoo.com please fill the form............
Full name.......
age.............
country.........
sex ............
loan amount.....
loan duration...
reson why.......
please forward all info to this mail repoloaninvestment@yahoo.com.

(in reply to fascar)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> funding partner needed Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000