Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

world-class third party fulfillment and direct marketing services

Printable Version
All Forums >> Growing Your Business >> Business Management >> world-class third party fulfillment and direct marketing services Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
world-class third party fulfillment and direct marketin... - 3/30/2015 8:27:51 AM   
Bbencheqroun

Dynamite Services, LLC is a family-owned business located out of Honey Brook PA. Here at Dynamite, we are dedicated to helping our clients improve their bottom line by providing world-class third party fulfillment and direct marketing services.

Dynamite Services, LLC can save your company a guaranteed 30% compared to your current vendor. All we ask is that you provide me with two months of invoices from your current vendors. We could even lock your rate for the next 5 years! A few things I would need to know up front- How many SKU’s? How many 48x48x48 pallets? How much storage space are you currently using? On average how many line items per order? How many orders are processed each month?

If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions!

Bevin Bencheqroun
Dynamite Services LLC
Sales and Marketing Director
176 Westbrook Dr. Suite 110
Honey Brook PA 19344
610-883-1574 C
610-273-1907 F
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Growing Your Business >> Business Management >> world-class third party fulfillment and direct marketing services Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000