Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Looking for a partner in UK,Norway and UAE

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> Looking for a partner in UK,Norway and UAE Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for a partner in UK,Norway and UAE - 8/10/2015 11:04:40 PM   
koilpeny

Hello i have an investor with a capital of about $80, 000 000 in all her investment willing to invest in any business but need a partner who can run the business . So if you want any person to invest with you then you can contact me for more info . But her interest is in three countries .Norway , UAE , AND in UK . She is willing to invest in Building Hotels , Real Estate , Gas and Oil and also setting up restaurant also with retail stores if you can bring to her a good business proposal. Also interested in expanding small businesses . My email is koilpeny1988@gmail.com .
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for a partner in UK,Norway and UAE - 6/26/2019 6:17:17 AM   
usloanservices

US LOAN SERVICES Financials Offer Loans AT 3% INTEREST RATE FOR REAL ESTATE LOANS AND OTHER TYPES OF LOANS.
Mutual Fund Cooperation works with those who have been turned down by banks or been frustrated by the documentation process. Get funded today. Contact us at +1(213) 792-2448 (WHATSAPP CHAT) Get a loan within 72hours without delay.

Get instant approval for up to $1,000 - $100,000,000.00 USD loan For Business Loans, Personal/Car Loans. To Claim, make enquiries to the below Contact for more details and get instant deposit on your bank account within 30mins

Company Name: US LOAN SERVICES
Email Address: USLOANSERVICES@USA.COM
Call Or Text for fast response Phone#: +1(213) 792 2448.
WWW.USALOANSERVICE.COM

(in reply to koilpeny)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> Looking for a partner in UK,Norway and UAE Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000