Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Distributor Looking For Products

Printable Version
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Inventors / Inventions >> Distributor Looking For Products Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Distributor Looking For Products - 2/24/2016 2:16:16 PM   
autigerz84

I am seeking a MANUFACTURER who is looking for a distributor to expand their product line.

If you manufacture a quality B2B or retail product and want to increase your footprint, we should meet and discuss. I have 30,000+ sf of warehouse space of which I am willing to devote 2,000 sf (initially) to purchase and inventory a stocking order of your entire product line. Please respond to this post with a brief overview of your company and product offering. I assure you that I will not waste our time.

Serious inquiries only please.

Thank you!

autigerz84 (at) gmail
Post #: 1
RE: Distributor Looking For Products - 3/1/2016 5:27:57 PM   
ubsinfo

Attention:

UBS-AG provides customized equity and debt funding for publicly-traded companies through a range of flexible and innovative structured and direct investments, which include;

Equity Line Facilities (ELF)
Stock Purchase Agreements (SPA)
At-The-Market-Offerings (ATM)
Convertible Debentures or Preferred Stock
Equity-Linked Promissory Notes
Bridge Loans
Purchase Order, Factoring and Accounts Receivable Financing
Stand By Letter of Credit (SBLC)
Bank Guarantee (BG)
Letter of Credit (LC)
Private Placement Program (PPP).

Contact us for further information regarding our funding terms and conditions including procedures.

Mr. Sergio P. Ermotti.
Head of UK & Offshore Banking and Finance .
UBS Investment Bank.
# 1 Finsbury Avenue London
W1S 2PP United Kingdom.
VAT Number (GB) 447151456
PH.+447937466168/+447024044761
Fax: +0844 2739395
Web: http://www.ubs.com
============================================================================= =
Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by returning the original message to the sender and then delete the message. Thank you.
===========================================================

UBS-AG specializes in the financing of your projects and the issuance of these investment instruments like Bank Guarantee {BG}, Standby Letter of Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term Notes {MTN} and Confirmable Bank Draft {CBD}

(in reply to autigerz84)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Inventors / Inventions >> Distributor Looking For Products Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000