Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Selling or Need investor.

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Selling a Business >> Selling or Need investor. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Selling or Need investor. - 3/28/2016 8:37:55 AM   
hoyosfoods

I have a snack manufacturing facility and have all permits, licenses and is ready to produce but, unfortunately do not have anymore capital to finance therefore im interested in selling my business for only $275k i have well over this amount in equipment alone or need $135k for an investment. My equipment is capable of doing about 15,000 bags per day MSRP .99 i can also provide private labeling for customers and can pack other granular food items such as: rice, beans, sugar etc. if interested get back to me asap.
Post #: 1
RE: Selling or Need investor. - 2/5/2018 3:02:28 PM   
wealth890

I am an investor/Lender.We focus on seed Capital,early stage,start-up ventures,existing LLC and total completion and expansion of investment projects with immediate funding.Having extensive corporate and private background with mammoth sized connection portal.We can fund excess of $20M multiple projects,equity.mortgages and open to long term business relationship with business partner sustaining our company 3 win policy.We offer a worldwide lending platform to provide flexible credit facilities to individuals and companies having moderate revenues.We service a board range of industries in the manufacturing,wholesale,retail ,and service sectors.Contact us on e mail lets discuss more and see to the possibilities of your getting funding from us on info.wealth.investmentllc@consultant.com
Ron Richard

(in reply to hoyosfoods)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Selling a Business >> Selling or Need investor. Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000