Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

PaintIT.com seeking partner

Printable Version
All Forums >> Growing Your Business >> Sales / Marketing >> PaintIT.com seeking partner Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PaintIT.com seeking partner - 5/5/2016 9:39:01 AM   
Paintjob

I bought the domain paintit.com almost 20 years ago. Its always been a site to market my local painting business. Now I am thinking that any painting contractor almost anywhere could also use paintit.com to market their local company. It sure is an easy url to remember for anyone that needs a painter....residential or commercial. I'm thinking that it could be sort of a cross between AngiesList.com and 1800flowers.

This is what I'm thinking. Selling the use of the url for each contractor in their area for as cheap as possible. Say a contractor wants to use it in a county with 50,000 people. It could cost them maybe 10.00 per month. I'm not sure what the price should be, but I'm thinking SOMETHING so they are have skin in the game. But also cheap so they WILL get in. They would really be investing in their future. It will take time for them to market paintit.com locally. Once they've branded themselves in their territorit's, it should last for life. And if paintit.com ever became nationally known......well.

For the customers, I'm thinking FREE. What they get though is an easy way to find a contractor AND the ability to rate the contractor 1-5 and comment. This should ensure that the contractors deliver high quality service and at the same time would ensure the the prospects that they will be hiring a high quality contractor.

The site would obviously have to be totally redone. It's not worth anything now but if we had 500 contractors at an average of 50.00 per month, then we are talking SOME money. Then we have the companies that will advertise on the site...Sherwin Williams, etc.

I own the domain and only want to contribute ideas. More if needed. What I need is a partner that can see the same future I see for paintit.com OR a better one. They should also know how to get it off the ground from here. I'm not stingy and will consider any and all offers. IOW, a healthy percentage. We can talk about exact numbers. Please let me know what you think.

Oh....Paintit.com on yard signs, trucks, etc., is a very easy to remember marketing message. It tells people what they do and how to contact them.... all in an easy to remember URL!

Thanks,
Paul

Post #: 1
RE: PaintIT.com seeking partner - 1/5/2017 3:24:52 PM   
ngornto

Hello, I also own a small paint company and agree that your domain has a lot of potential value. The town I live in has approx. 100,000 residents and maybe 30 painters. Granted I have zero experience in web design but I am open to talking with you about some ideas I have, maybe we can come up with something fresh. Maybe it's different where you are but most painters I know hate sites like Angie's List and Homeadvisor, maybe we could come up with a contractor friendly hybrid of the two... One where the contractors involved aren't having to bid against a bunch of unqualified lowballers, yet still attractive for the homeowner. Happy Painting!

-Nate

(in reply to Paintjob)
Post #: 2
RE: PaintIT.com seeking partner - 3/31/2017 8:25:32 AM   
thomas99

Hello there,
I just wonder whether you are interested in my patented paint related products to add your project.
If you are interested in, please contact me for further information and discussion.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Best regards,

Thomas

(in reply to Paintjob)
Post #: 3
RE: PaintIT.com seeking partner - 8/6/2020 7:14:34 AM   
IrisLending2020

I would like to speak with you regarding any funding you may need to grow your business. Contact me and we can talk more in detail. thank you.

Joe Alanis
CEO/President
IrisLending,LLC
615-605-6636
joe.alanis@yandex.com

(in reply to Paintjob)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Growing Your Business >> Sales / Marketing >> PaintIT.com seeking partner Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000