Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Huge Opportunity - Seeking Business Partners / Part Timers

Printable Version
All Forums >> Other Entrepreneur Topics >> Young Entrepreneurs >> Huge Opportunity - Seeking Business Partners / Part Timers Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Huge Opportunity - Seeking Business Partners / Part Timers - 5/16/2016 8:05:08 AM   
GlobalStars

I'm currently seeking for business partners or part timers that are looking for an opportunity, given with the current economic situation. Hence, here to provide a solution. Looking to expand my business and potential distributors all over the world, ESPECIALLY INDIA.

Requirements:
1. Working professionals, fitness enthusiast, housewives, business owners, fresh graduates looking for an extra source of income
2. Flexible hours
3. Responsible, Open minded and NICE

Contact me if you are interested: linnette.yap@gmail.com or PM
Post #: 1
RE: Huge Opportunity - Seeking Business Partners / Part... - 12/19/2020 12:20:32 PM   
winwhitexxx

I'm currently looking for 50/50 business partners that are looking for a way to make really good secondary or primary income. No financial investment is required on your part. Given the current economic climate this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a six-figure fee per year. We provide a community solution for businesses and consumers using really cool technology. I am looking to expand my business all over the USA.

Requirements:
• Really good sales people who are good on the phone
• Would suit any of the following: Sports enthusiasts/organizers, housewives, graduates
• Live in or close to a city or town with over 50k population
• Flexible hours
• Responsible, hardworking and personable people who know their community well.

Contact me only if you are serious: themaxxcard@gmail.com

(in reply to GlobalStars)
Post #: 2
RE: Huge Opportunity - Seeking Business Partners / Part... - 1/2/2021 3:27:24 AM   
Orionelect

If this is of interest to you if you are willing to partnership with an accredited angel investor .who is interested in funding your project / business proposal. If this would interest you kindly email a copy of your Pitch deck , business plan/executive summary to him ;

Name: Dr.Akinori Koyama

Email: akinorikoyama4093@gmail.com

(in reply to GlobalStars)
Post #: 3
RE: Huge Opportunity - Seeking Business Partners / Part... - 11/18/2021 10:19:49 AM   
peterxix

Hi
That sounds interesting.

(in reply to Orionelect)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Other Entrepreneur Topics >> Young Entrepreneurs >> Huge Opportunity - Seeking Business Partners / Part Timers Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000