Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Maritime Commercial Partner/Investor/Buyer

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> Maritime Commercial Partner/Investor/Buyer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Maritime Commercial Partner/Investor/Buyer - 12/21/2016 4:00:53 AM   
Yisraeli

My Maritime Discovery based innovated Design & Add-on Product-Line are almost market ready, which makes it very special opportunity for the proper needed Maritime Commercial-Partner/Investor/Buyer for the project, a project which has few Business Development Options related to the Corporate Position of the Major Vendor Company I am searching for, in my hope for the safer implementation of my proposed Business Strategy Plan.

My company owns a yet most advanced Hulls Design for boats, which grants such new boats the capabilities of Flying on water; and also owns the Add-on special Fins which adds the capability of Flying to existing boats designs.
The discovery based innovations, also can grant Ships to Surf Faster forward on water.
There are more then 10 identified commercial/economic/performance benefits to recreational, working as well as military boats, vessels and ships. In fact, it is the most advanced yet technology for the industry in its history - and this is why a very special partner/buyer is what I am searching for.

If you know the proper needed partner for my inventions, or you are the one, please contact me for better more informative look into this highly profitable, safe and important Maritime Project.

Retired yet working inventor
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> Maritime Commercial Partner/Investor/Buyer Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000