Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Looking for a business partner or investor of coconut products in the Philippines

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Selling a Business >> Looking for a business partner or investor of coconut products in the Philippines Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for a business partner or investor of coconut p... - 12/22/2016 4:53:09 PM   
jrlovers

Good day,

We have a huge area with lots of coconut trees. My family itself can harvest about 10 thousands of young or mature coconuts per month, with proper management maybe 15 thousands. With my connections to other coconut farmers in the neighborhood, 30 thousands plus of young or mature coconut per month is very possible.

To do my share, I will be the one to provide the land which is accessible to the roads , workforce and the product itself. I am looking someone who can shoulder the financial aspects of the business. For your assurance purposes, you can hire a team to make a feasibility study in my area and I myself will be happy to guide them.

I am looking forward to hear from you to discuss the details. You can reach me to this line in the Philippines +639196353714 or to this email address: embodsr@hotmail.ph

Regards from the Philippines.
Valeriano M. Embodo Jr
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Selling a Business >> Looking for a business partner or investor of coconut products in the Philippines Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000