Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Turnkey Shopify Store

Printable Version
All Forums >> Growing Your Business >> Sales / Marketing >> Turnkey Shopify Store Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Turnkey Shopify Store - 8/28/2017 9:36:17 AM   
samilee680

Hello, I am reaching out to you from the Huntsville Area! I am Local Woman who has a special opportunity for you..

I am offering to you a rare opportunity to own a Turnkey Business, Ready to be Monetized and Banking you money within the first week for $4500. This is an online business that involves mostly done for you marketing. You DO NOT need to be Tech Savvy.

Full and complete One on One "Jaw Dropping" training with an industry expert is included.

Very part time, with loads of Flexibility. The Business is setup to earn you $12-15K per month. This can also become a residual income with repeat buyers as well.

All coming from a Reputable Organization for the past 5 years.

All sales on Autopilot.

No Real Overhead, No Employees, No Brick and Mortar Nonsense!

Take advantage of this Rare 1-on-1 opportunity with an industry expert to give you a customized blueprint to turn this Business on and generate you a six figure a month on Autopilot Profit.

Contact me on skype @samilee80 to get answer any questions you may have. If you love what we discuss I will get the store set up for you today!

To your Wealth and Health!

Lets make the rest of your 2017 and beyond your most profitable and enjoyable years ever!
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Growing Your Business >> Sales / Marketing >> Turnkey Shopify Store Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000