Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

need startup funds to Purchase Freehold Property for Supermarket / Bakery project in Malta

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> need startup funds to Purchase Freehold Property for Supermarket / Bakery project in Malta Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
need startup funds to Purchase Freehold Property for Su... - 6/17/2009 8:24:09 AM   
SUPERCAM

I am looking for a potential investor/partner to inject startup funds to purchase an existing freehold property in Malta in a Touristic and central location to reopen which was a bakery, and add a Supermarket & apartments above.

This particular business started operating in 1973 and unfortunately has closed down due to family problems.
I knew the owners and business (which used to do extremely well), which is now for sale at Euro3.5Million.

It is quite a large property circa 2000sq Mtrs with parking facilities.

So basically what my intentions are is to do the following (funds permitted).

1. Find a Serious potential Partner/Investor, silent or working partner with startup funds and or to finish and complete the project.
2. Work out feasability studies (business plan). Workings will work out well due to the excellent main location.
3. Purchase property
4. Setup a Company between Investor, myself & my other two Sons.
5. Get all relavent permits to demolish, excavate to build a larger Carpark under the building, rebuild building with appartments on top of Commercial premises, refurbish & purchase equipment for the Supermarket, start to operate.
6. No third party commission to be paid as I know the owners and will be purchased directly from owners.
7. I will contribute with many years of retailing experience towards the setting up, co-ordination and Managing of business, and will also take up a loan if need be on the property itself, which will be discussed later.
8. Total investment needed to purchase and rebuild is in the region of Euro10.8Million. Investor will have a least 25% shareholding in the business and own part of the property.To be discussed.

Should a potential Investor require further information, please get back to me. I can also furnish you with photos of building and so on.

This is an excellent opportunity NOT to be missed for a serious person/Investor with funds.

There is only one other Supermarket in this location.
Although their are 2 other local small Bakeries and a Supermarket, these will not effect our operations.
In fact if we had to open such a Supermarket, other markets within the vicinity will probably close down, or suffer a great loss.

I have worked out other projection which did not materialised due to lack of funds from an investor, so unless you are serious and we can meet, it will not be feasable for me to workout projection for this project.
However due to its location, I know that this will be 100% feasable without any doubt.

If you think that my project will interest you, I will be happy to give you further information, and perhaps discuss the possibility of visiting Malta.
Post #: 1
RE: need startup funds to Purchase Freehold Property fo... - 10/10/2009 7:28:34 AM   
willtllr

I came across your ad and I want you to know that I am a private lender and also an investor and I would love to partake in this your investment opportunity and I want you to contact me via email (norman.will7@gmail.com) so we can discuss business and also you can send me your phone # so we can talk on phone.

Norman William

(in reply to SUPERCAM)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> need startup funds to Purchase Freehold Property for Supermarket / Bakery project in Malta Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000