Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Looking for a business partner to launch an innovative interior design agency

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> Looking for a business partner to launch an innovative interior design agency Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for a business partner to launch an innovative ... - 10/24/2020 8:15:18 AM   
Michael1703

I am looking for a professional with experience in the startup world interested in a startup focused on interior design. I am building an agency that connects new and established designers with people looking for a design professional. It will support the interior designers with bookkeeping, marketing, finding clients, building their business, managing projects, and the main connection between the designer and client to keep things flowing and on track.

I am looking for a co-founder who can take care of the business development side and management, as I have the design background. My ideal cofounder should have a tech or business development background but it is not a must if you are passionate about building a new innovative design agency.

I have lots to bring to the table including the unique concept, existing client base, and profit-sharing as compensation to the right partner.

I am located in New York, NY. If interested please e-mails me at Samantha@whdesignandinteriors.com
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for a business partner to launch an innovat... - 3/20/2021 3:00:29 AM   
nebson1979

Dear Friend,
i am looking for any good and profitable business to invest. i have the available fundings and i need a good business projects or sector to invest my funds. i can also provide private fundings to assist individuals and small businesses.
contact me for more details.
email. calinornv@gmail.com
what-app. +12532209213

(in reply to Michael1703)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Business Opportunities >> Looking for a business partner to launch an innovative interior design agency Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000