Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Looking for Invention Partner

Printable Version
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Inventors / Inventions >> Looking for Invention Partner Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for Invention Partner - 10/4/2016 2:49:48 PM   
Shorty954

I am looking for a full partner for a new Invention in the Alternative Energy Industry. I am looking for someone that has a shop with space for a small area for me to setp up a soldering station, torch welding for aluminum and assembly table. About 12'x12' is all I need.
Also some financial backing for materials I cannot afford at this time.
I live in Southern Oregon. I already have all the electrical components needed. This is a fully self contained Fuelless Electric Generator. Five sizes from a small camp site power station for charging cell phones, GPS, and lights, watching DVD's. To a full off grid power station for the average home.
The most common unit will be for power system to provide power during a power outage. No Fuels, No Fumes, so can be stored in closet and rolled out during outage, plug in your items you want, lights, Refrigerator, small heater, TV, Radio, and keeping cell phones charged.
If your interested in talking partnership and manufacturing with me. I am willing to offer you up to 93%. Allowing me to work with you to get the units off the ground, and making sure my family gets a percentage.
Thank You
I live in Canyonville, Oregon and would like a partner within a 100 mile radius or someone that has a local shop I can use.
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for Invention Partner - 3/16/2022 12:49:21 PM   
Ispar117

Hello my name is Cody pepper, I am the owner of a startup company called I.S.P.A.Industries.The company is intended to span nearly every sector of the business world from agriculture and Healthcare, to videogames and transportation.We are currently working on transitioning into the development phase of our flagship system that will revolutionize the current agriculture industry.If you would like to hear some more details and discuss how we could help eachother feel free to contact me with any questions directly at 716 268 2342, let's have a chat and see if we can't help eachother (also I have zero interest in taking 93% from you! that is your idea, you should give it more value).

(in reply to Shorty954)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Inventors / Inventions >> Looking for Invention Partner Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000