Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

lOOKING TO BUY EXISTING BUSINESS

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> lOOKING TO BUY EXISTING BUSINESS Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
lOOKING TO BUY EXISTING BUSINESS - 8/20/2013 1:54:22 PM   
manjarpayanes

I have been seriously looking for a business in the Sarasota Florida area for 6 months. I would not have thought it was so difficult. I am not resticted to any business type although I do not want anything food related. I deal with brokers who never reply.
How difficult is this? Help!!
Post #: 1
RE: lOOKING TO BUY EXISTING BUSINESS - 8/22/2013 10:33:50 AM   
mattklins

Hello,

My name is Matt Klins.I am seeking for an investment opportunity around the globe.Do you have any investment idea worthy for investment purpose?Please respond to me on matt.klins@yahoo.com for discussion

Awaiting your response

Matt Klins

(in reply to manjarpayanes)
Post #: 2
RE: lOOKING TO BUY EXISTING BUSINESS - 9/10/2013 12:14:07 PM   
tzankov

Presentation of the Bulgarian business for sale. Presentation: factories, hotels, hydro,gas stations and all the investment in Bulgaria, Property for sale, homes, luxury mansions ,catalog with food for export to Asia. The presentation of your business in Bulgaria, as well asmediation and representation.

www.investmentsbg.com

Презентация болгарского бизнес на продажу. Представление: заводы, фабрики, гостиницы, гидро-, АЗС и все для инвестиций в Болгарии, Продажа недвижимости, домов. каталог с пищей для экспорта в Азию. Презентация Вашего бизнеса в Болгарии, а также посредничество и представительство.
Управление инвестициями в Болгарии

(in reply to mattklins)
Post #: 3
RE: lOOKING TO BUY EXISTING BUSINESS - 12/18/2013 11:27:00 AM   
mpleasant

I may be able to help with businesses for sale in Florida. If interested, reply by calling 614-305-5119 for more information or visit us at www.moequity.net

Post #: 4
RE: lOOKING TO BUY EXISTING BUSINESS - 10/12/2016 5:59:59 PM   
yasharpasha

Hello,

My name is Shahin Golestani and I am an Economist and Business Development Consultant.
I am a member of The Association of Professional Economist of British Columbia (APEBC), a local chapter of the Canadian Association for Business Economists (CABE).
I am the winner of the 2013 Crystal Ball Award for the Best Economic Forecaster, nominated as one of the "Top Five Economic Forecasters of 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2012" by the Association of Professional Economists of BC at the "33th, 34th and 35th and 37th Annual Crystal Ball Awards" ”http://www.apebc.ca/Crystal_Ball_Award.htm
I have more than 15 years of experience in doing business in financial markets.

Nature of the business and company:

As you may know, It may cost around 1 million to 2 million USD to buy a 4-5 year old well established FX brokerage Company as FX brokerages are considered among very high yield and lucrative businesses.

But we can help you (and your business partners) to have your own business with $25,000 initial investment!

Through your FX Brokerage Company and Business, your clients, Worldwide Online Traders, can trade Foreign Exchange, Precious Metals, Gold, Silver, indices from international financial markets including the US, Germany, Japan, Europe, France, UK, Australia, Spain, Italy, and Hong Kong as well as individual stocks (''single-share CFDs'') from the US exchanges.

We Can Help You To Start and Build Your Own FX Brokerage company and support you in all different aspects of running business including ongoing back office support and marketing.

(Please note that if you don't have time to manage and run the business, and you would like to have my experience and expertise, I am ready to have a possible partnership with you. The partnership would be only based on management fee, revenue share or a combination of both. You don't need to give me a share from this company.)

Initial Investment:
$25,000 USD

The $25,000 initial investment for setting up the company covers the following services (ready within 4 - 6 weeks):
1- Legal Incorporation and Licensing
2- Website Design.
3- Logo.
3- Payment Solutions.
4- Offshore Banking.
5- MT4 White Label and Licensing.
6- Liquidity Provider Relationships and Licensing.
7- Back Office.
8- Marketing Set Up.
9- Financial Portal White Label for news, analysis, streaming quotes, etc on your website.
10- Comprehensive Training for 4 - 6 Weeks

Expected Monthly Budget and Business Expenses:

Fixed Expenses:
Fixed Monthly Expenses for ongoing back office and technology support, maintenance, white labels and licensing: $2500 USD / Month.
CRM: $1200 / Month
Marketing: $500 - $1000 / Month

Therefore the maximum expected Fixed Monthly Expenses for first year would be around $5000 USD Per Month.

Volume Trading Fee Expense (Variable Expenses): $10 per $1000,000 trade by your future clients. This fee is variable and is purely based on the revenues generated by your future clients. Therefore is not considered as a out of pocket budget or expense.

Expected Revenue:

Usually small startup FX Brokerages can reach to a monthly revenue of $25,000 to $75,000 withing 12 to 18 months and can go up to $150,000 to $500,000 per month withing 3 to 5 years, and then $500,000 to $1000,000 monthly revenue. The monthly revenue and time frames varies among different FX Brokerage Companies and depends on their marketing strategies, business model, client service, etc. Therefore, these figures are not guaranteed.

For interested investors who don't have time to manage and run the business, and would like to have my experience and expertise, I am ready to have a possible partnership in order to manage this startup business. The partnership would be only based on management fee, revenue share or a combination of both. You don't need to give us a share from this company.

Please let me know when would be the best time so we can contact you from our New York head office during the week.
Please email me at: golestani.shahin@gmail.com

Hope to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Post #: 5
RE: lOOKING TO BUY EXISTING BUSINESS - 11/26/2016 8:56:30 PM   
yasharpasha

matt.klins@yahoo.com

Hello. I am the winner of the 2013 Crystal Ball Award for the Best Economic Forecaster, also nominated as one of the "Top Five Economic Forecasters of 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2012" by the Association of Professional Economists of BC at the "33th, 34th and 35th and 37th Annual Crystal Ball Awards"
I have more than 15 years of experience in Financial Markets, Foreign Exchange and Stock Trading and Business Development Consultation.
If you are looking for a lucrative and high yield business with the initial investment of $49,000, please email me at golestani.shahin@gmail.com

Post #: 6
RE: lOOKING TO BUY EXISTING BUSINESS - 11/26/2016 8:57:32 PM   
yasharpasha

Hello. I am the winner of the 2013 Crystal Ball Award for the Best Economic Forecaster, also nominated as one of the "Top Five Economic Forecasters of 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2012" by the Association of Professional Economists of BC at the "33th, 34th and 35th and 37th Annual Crystal Ball Awards"
I have more than 15 years of experience in Financial Markets, Foreign Exchange and Stock Trading and Business Development Consultation.
If you are looking for a lucrative and high yield business with the initial investment of $49,000, please email me at golestani.shahin@gmail.com

Post #: 7
RE: lOOKING TO BUY EXISTING BUSINESS - 11/29/2016 3:58:21 AM   
elisagrace

Buying a business without money is extremely difficult and getting loan for the purpose is also not very easy. We have to see good lenders for the purpose. Now one thing has become easy in terms to know the EMI on the loan which you are taking. Now each lender has provided EMI calculators at their website and it has become easy for the borrower to know what exact EMI he has to pay on the basis of the loan which is taking. But for such purpose he need to know the principal amount of the loan, tenure and the rate of interest. http://www.emicalculators.in

(in reply to yasharpasha)
Post #: 8
RE: l We have direct providers of project financial ... - 12/21/2016 9:40:29 PM   
syed500

Dear Sir/Ma,
We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (5.0 + 2)% of face value, Issuance by HSBC Bank London , Barclays Bank London , Deutsche Bank, BNP Paribas, & AAA Rated Banks in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100%

Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
Skype ID: bgsblc.syedmatt.klins@yahoo.com

(in reply to elisagrace)
Post #: 9
RE: l We have direct providers of project financial ... - 12/23/2016 7:18:29 AM   
ramonavandusen

In most cases, buying an existing business is less dangerous than starting from score. When you buy a business, you take over an function that's already generate cash flow and profits. You have an traditional customer base, standing and workers who are familiar with all aspects of the business. And you don't have to reinvent the wheel--setting up new procedures, systems and policies--since a successful formula for running the business has already been put in place.

(in reply to syed500)
Post #: 10
RE: lOOKING TO BUY EXISTING BUSINESS - 7/16/2017 10:27:20 AM   
vkby

Looking to buy existing business in Sugar Land TX, Houston TX, Richmond TX, Katy TX.

NOT INTERESTED in any franchise.

The price must be realistic.

My email is vk_by@yahoo.com

Only serious proposals please.

Post #: 11
RE: lOOKING TO BUY EXISTING BUSINESS - 6/19/2018 11:42:55 PM   
White123

EAGLE FINANCIAL AND LEASING SERVICES (UK) LIMITED offers a quality financial organization service to many commercial and internal market. At EAGLE FINANCIAL AND LEASING SERVICES (UK) LIMITED, We pride ourselves with a wide range of professional hard working staffs who ensure clients demand are met in a timely manner. Also we ensure that clients requirements are met according to specification. Our project funding is structured to suit the individual needs of our clients as we believe a satisfied client is the best business strategy of all.

We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project( s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on euro clear to be verified by your bank, after verification an arrangement will be made for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses, the cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of the MT760,

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee ( BG/ SBLC) ( Appendix A)

2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX ( Ten Billion USD) .

3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank

Frankfurt.

4. Age: One Year, One Month

5. Leasing Price: 4% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.

6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.

7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760

8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

The Leased Instruments includes: BG’ s, Insurance Guarantees, MTN, ( SBLC) Standby Letters of Credit and Third Party Guarantees such as a standby forward commitment to purchase or a standby loan. If you are a potential Investor or Principle looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with all the details regarding this services. Our BG/ SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing, please let me know if you are interested in any of our services, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding. We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact me direct.

Regards

White, Christopher Simon
email : advice.eagleflsltd@gmail.com

(in reply to vkby)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> lOOKING TO BUY EXISTING BUSINESS Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000