Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

looking for a business investor/partner

Printable Version
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> looking for a business investor/partner Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
looking for a business investor/partner - 2/15/2012 5:41:59 AM   
chriscale

this really works.... back in 2005 me and a friend decided to start recycling medal copper and steel only because there wasn't much available for jobs to us we started off small 1 item at a time trying to come up with extra money and it worked before i knew it we were working a full 8 hrs a day recycling copper and steel. the property owner got paid with the steel for the use of his property me and the other partner split the profit after paying workers within 6 month we were running steady had 4 employees and us. i ran figures daily and was showing an average of 7 times what was spent on supplies in profits after daily wages and business expenses were paid out.i currently have 2 different plans for the same business depending on how much the investor is willing to invest both plans are laid out for the investment to be paid off in aprox 6 months while still maintaining profit at which point i plan on expanding to bigger areas. only competitors are the local recycling companies which i also plan on be a customer and purchasing my stock from them as well. which means my competition just became no competition. the first time i did this stock came from word of mouth before i knew it several customers were bringing stock in and within a few months i was buying stock from a small recycling center and had planed on more but they were under a contract and we couldn't buy from them till the contract was over. due to problems in the partnership the business ended before the contracts did and even though the centers that were under contract wanted to supply us w/ stock the business didn't make it long enough to see that happen. i still had the tools to work with but no stock and no property to work on i eventually had to sell my tools just to survive. the market for this business here is big due to the fact that no one does this exact business in the area. most companies in the area don't realize what they have sitting there and how much it can bring to them.for every $1 spent on stock the return was 9.34 - business expenses. prior stock ran about $150 - $200 a day bringing some good profits. my goal is to at least double this within the first 6 months. the first month is going be the hardest bringing little profit and stock after that month everything will be on a routine and more will come.
contact me at 3093371708 investors only

< Message edited by chriscale -- 2/15/2012 5:46:05 AM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> looking for a business investor/partner Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000