Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Seeking Partnership

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> Seeking Partnership Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Seeking Partnership - 7/25/2010 5:47:32 PM   
robinmuwanga

Hello,

I am looking to partner with an existing business owner (preferrably an online business) and was wondering if there were any opportunities to do this. I would like to come on board as either a partner or co-owner.

If there are any business owners seeking partnership or co-ownership please contact me.

p: 403-389-2860
e: rob.muwanga@hotmail.com
Post #: 1
RE: Seeking Partnership - 9/15/2010 12:02:06 AM   
szoubi

Hello Mr.Robin,

How you doing?actually Iam looking for business partner in 100% profitable business, and without huge capital. Are you interested?

Saed
S.zoubi@yahoo.com

(in reply to robinmuwanga)
Post #: 2
RE: Seeking Partnership - 4/8/2011 12:21:56 PM   
callcenter

We have number of businesses that could offer sweat equity ownership opportunity.
If you are stepping in as a partner you have to put at least $50K of your own money and have high profile contacts or great deal making abilities.

Try lead generation with http://OutsourcingCallCenter.org.
We are looking to partner with more call centers.
Post #: 3
RE: Seeking Partnership - 12/4/2011 2:32:56 PM   
dudleyadam

Company: World Acres Enterprises Inc
Business type: E-commerce
Industry: Fashion retail etc..

Seeking a business partner someone to help me run the business and also help put money in to get whatevers needed. Still at startup level things slowed down alot after i lost my full-time job luckily it's only a webstore so i'm able to afford hosting fees. I strongly believe this business can be profitable, popular and do very well if i had someone by myside. The store is going to be featuring alot of popular luxury brand clothing. Banks turned me down and no luck finding investors so a partner is my way to go. for more info contact me.

Adam M Dudley

Email: dudley845@gmail.com

Adam M Dudley

(in reply to callcenter)
Post #: 4
RE: Seeking Partnership - 12/30/2011 5:40:32 PM   
bigdreams707

Freelance website programmer/coder needed for up and coming social networking website. If you are interested in contributing your programming skills for the site design and becoming a business partner please respond. The ideas and potential concept has already been determined but your web designing talent is crucial to complete the project. Must live in Bay Area (California), North Bay is a big plus, as we will need to meet to work on website design concept, and getting it off the ground. Looking for a few individuals who are driven and determined to be successful. Credentials are not so important; your ability to do the work is what matters. Samples of your work is a plus. When responding to this post, please include contact information and provide a link to examples of your previous work or attach examples to your response. Very eager to get started. If interest please email me bigdreams707@yahoo.com. Thanks for reading.

(in reply to dudleyadam)
Post #: 5
RE: Seeking Partnership - 1/15/2012 8:47:52 AM   
NavM

I would be interesting to partnership, but would like to learn more about your business.
Please email me with the details of your venture to: navaimamedov@gmail.com

(in reply to dudleyadam)
Post #: 6
RE: Seeking Partnership - 1/15/2012 9:26:15 AM   
NavM

ORIGINAL: dudleyadam

Company: World Acres Enterprises Inc
Business type: E-commerce
Industry: Fashion retail etc..

Seeking a business partner someone to help me run the business and also help put money in to get whatevers needed. Still at startup level things slowed down alot after i lost my full-time job luckily it's only a webstore so i'm able to afford hosting fees. I strongly believe this business can be profitable, popular and do very well if i had someone by myside. The store is going to be featuring alot of popular luxury brand clothing. Banks turned me down and no luck finding investors so a partner is my way to go. for more info contact me.

Adam M Dudley

Email: dudley845@gmail.com

(in reply to dudleyadam)
Post #: 7
RE: Seeking Partnership - 8/10/2019 5:02:28 AM   
pet00

Hello,
I am interested in funding your business/project
either by giving credit or partnership. If this
suit your interest, kindly get back to me
at (petervon00@gmail.com) so we can proceed further
Kind Regards,

Mr Von

(in reply to callcenter)
Post #: 8
RE: Seeking Partnership - 1/13/2020 5:08:21 AM   
Glory19

For those looking for a partner, these tips can be helpful https://smallbizpal.ml/?p=29

Post #: 9
RE: Seeking Partnership - 3/30/2020 8:15:22 AM   
GJmark

403-389-2860 would you be interested in partnering up with an existing Rugby apparel company? 80% of revenues are done online.

Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> Seeking Partnership Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000