Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Looking for a Quality Private Label Supplement Manufacturer

Printable Version
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> Looking for a Quality Private Label Supplement Manufacturer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for a Quality Private Label Supplement Manufact... - 8/5/2010 12:13:06 AM   
MattBraun

I am in the final stages of purchasing a sick supplement company. One of the downfalls of this company has been its poor choice of private label manufacturers. I'm interested in working with a private label supplement manufacturer who offers science-backed supplements produced within a GMP-certified facility. I have a few good names on hand but I am interested in hearing from anyone who has worked with a high-quality private label supplement manufacturer—preferably, one that can take small quantity orders.
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for a Quality Private Label Supplement Manu... - 10/12/2010 12:34:27 AM   
MarvinGraham

With the new FDA-GMPs in full force, it is important, Matt, that you choose the right private label supplement manufacturer. It's often preferable to choose one that has already been GMP-certified by a third party like the NSF, just to make sure you are using a manufacturer that places a high emphasis on quality. I have worked with a few good private label supplement manufacturers in the past. Have you decided on one, yet?

(in reply to MattBraun)
Post #: 2
RE: Looking for a Quality Private Label Supplement Manu... - 10/18/2010 4:03:52 AM   
gbsihar

m new

(in reply to MarvinGraham)
Post #: 3
RE: Looking for a Quality Private Label Supplement Manu... - 11/8/2010 6:31:48 AM   
MattBraun

I have checked out a few of the leading private label supplement manufacturers in the industry--Atlas Operations, Atlantic Essential, Vitacap Labs--are some of the names that come up on a Google search. I'm still checking out each one but in the meanwhile, if anyone has had any experience working with these private label supplement manufacturers, or others, I would love to hear about your experience.

< Message edited by MattBraun -- 11/8/2010 6:33:26 AM >

(in reply to MattBraun)
Post #: 4
RE: Looking for a Quality Private Label Supplement Manu... - 12/2/2010 1:47:01 AM   
MarvinGraham

Matt, I have had a good experience with Vitacap Labs recently. I tried them out for the first time and ordered 500 bottles of their citrus omega 3 supplements. The delivery was on time, the labels looked great and my customers have given me good feedback. Their facility and manufacturing services are GMP-certified by NNFA. I just wish they had a more versatile range of products, but they do offer the best and the prices are just what you're looking for in this recessive economy. I guess we can always have them specially formulate someting for us if we want to expand beyond their stocked formulas - but that's in time, right? Start-ups like you would find their minimum order quanity of just 96 bottles (mix and match any of their products) a great way to start your business with a variety of products to offer your customers.

(in reply to MattBraun)
Post #: 5
RE: Looking for a Quality Private Label Supplement Manu... - 4/18/2011 1:54:14 PM   
elliotjones

Matt,

I looked into VitacapLabs but I found that Matsun Nutrition was better. I was looking at a liquid vitamin supplement and found Matsun Nutrition to have a lot of different products that are of the highest quality. They are NSF certified and do liquid vitamins for people all over the world.

I hoped this helped. Good Luck!

You can find them at www.matsunnutrition.com

(in reply to MattBraun)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> Looking for a Quality Private Label Supplement Manufacturer Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000