Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Looking for investment without upfront fee

Printable Version
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> Looking for investment without upfront fee Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for investment without upfront fee - 10/25/2010 10:10:42 AM   
bayanmandal

BAYANMANDAL DOLGION LLC is a Wireless Internet Service Provider Company of the Mongolia. We are looking for an investment fund for our wireless 4G network project from any resource.
A mission of this project is for develop rural area of the Mongolia to build Wireless 4G Network in the Mongolian territories, to provide internet, IPTV service for countryside people, who leaving at the countryside of the Mongolia.
We want to develop our services and want to build wireless wide area network in the Mongolian territories. When will finish this big network, we can provide more services for Mongolian market such as internet, IPTV, VoIP, VPN connection, camera system, etc.
We could not get investment loan for our project yet, because we have not real estate properties for pledge.
Also we will not agree to pay any upfront fee and deposit before get loan our account, because more scam and fraudulent lenders have in the internet world.
If you require deposit, please deduct or offset from loan fund.
Please help us and advice me to get fund.
When you are interesting to invest, please download business plan from http://www.bayanmandal.tk send me email to bayanmandal@gmail.com. I will send you business plan.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> Looking for investment without upfront fee Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000