Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

WANTED PARTNER IN NAMIBIA

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> WANTED PARTNER IN NAMIBIA Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
WANTED PARTNER IN NAMIBIA - 7/10/2011 5:53:00 AM   
GAMEHUNTER

I am a game hunter and game night culler and runs a venison in Namibia. I am shooting game for 26 years now. I am also exporting game meat to South Africa and takes hunter on hunting trips. I am hunting the whole year throw. ( 12 Months)
I have 550 large game ( oryx, kudu, black & blue wildebeest, red hartbeest and eland) and 500 springbucks to shoot this year.

I am looking for a hunting business partner to have a joint venture with and he will have a hunting trip each year to Namibia for 5 years, ALL EXPENSES PAID and share in the monthly netto profits. He will have 50 % shares in the company.

If you are interressted, you can contact Jacques de Waal at +264 81 220 6644 or email at dewaalhuntingtraders@gmail.com at any time.

Your hunting trip includes everything, plane tickets, trophies,taxidermy, accommodation, no time limits, no game shooting limits, travelling,including a Leopard with a PH. All your trophies will be shipped to you at no extra costs.

Invest US$ 45 000 and share in the monthly profits and have a hunting trip to Namibia ( all expenses paid) each year for 5 years.

Feel free to contact me for more info.

Thanks for your time.
Jacques de Waal
DEWAALHUNTINGTRADERS
Post #: 1
RE: WANTED PARTNER IN NAMIBIA - 8/19/2011 2:48:15 AM   
GAMEHUNTER

Thanks Lonmond.
Can you email me and we can talk it throw.
Jack
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> WANTED PARTNER IN NAMIBIA Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000