Looking for an international business partner in CA (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Businesses For Sale] >> Buying a Business

mtbazaar -> Looking for an international business partner in CA (10/23/2011 11:03:08 AM)

There are a lot of business opportunities right now in Libya after its liberation. I do have two solid business ideas, I just need a financial partner.
I am a multi-lingual business owner in CA. if you are serious and have some capital as myself please respond with some info about yourself and your background, but if you are a Nigerian scammer or a lurker, stay away!

yusufgaruba -> RE: Looking for an international business partner in CA (10/25/2012 11:14:15 AM)

Dear Sir,

My Name is Mr. Yusuf Garuba, i am from Mali in West Africa. I worked in Libya as West Africans Consultant to Libyan Investment Board (LIB) Before the outbreak of the Libyan crises. I am mandated by Mr. Safwan Elhamaly from Libya to look for a serious partiner to secure thier family property (GOLD & FUND) This properties originally belonging to Mr El Sanoussy Ahmed from Libya who was arrested in Mauritania due to his close relationship with the late Libyan Leader Col Moummer Ghadaffi, and I hope you are aware of the history.

The family are currently here in Mali with thier properties which they want to invest.. And Mr.Safwan Elhamali is there cousin who they have entrusted the transaction with him. Over here in Mali this Gold could not be sold in our local market due to, know any local buyers that have such huge amount to buy all the gold and the Libyan family are not ready to sale the gold in small qanities this is why i contact you as an international investors to assist in this great gool.

Any interested person like you should be well noticified that this transaction is absolutely confidential and both parties must maintain adequate confidential at all levels. The gold can be lifted from Mali to USA after a mutual aggrement has been reached between both parties where it will be converted to cash money for the Libyan family.

I would like to know your Position in assisting him to sale this gold out there in USA and invest the money in a lucrative business like Real Estate or any business of your choice so that I can be able to inform him about your utmost positions in this regards.

Please, feel very free to ask me any question you may need to know and i will not hesitate to answer you for more details of this transaction.

If you are interested respond to my private E-mail at yusufgaruba@gmx.co.uk

Best regards,
Mr. Yusuf Garuba

acollettep -> RE: Looking for an international business partner in CA (4/2/2013 12:17:50 PM)

We may have a financing solution available. We charge absolutely no fees unless your project is funded.

Complete our online request for capital available on our website at VisaGroupFinance.com. Once received, we will be able to determine if a financing solution is available and, if so, provide you with a preliminary proposal.

Let me know if you have any questions: AccountExecutive@VisaGroupFinance.com or 1.877.827.2559.

pet00 -> RE: Looking for an international business partner in CA (8/10/2019 4:59:02 AM)

Hello,
I am interested in funding your business/project
either by giving credit or partnership. If this
suit your interest, kindly get back to me
at (petervon00@gmail.com) so we can proceed further
Kind Regards,

Mr Von

Page: [1]