Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

Wanting an Investor for Successful Business...

Printable Version
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> Wanting an Investor for Successful Business... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Wanting an Investor for Successful Business... - 1/17/2012 1:01:13 AM   
bomb3381

I'm looking for an investor for start up capital to get a business off the ground. I've worked in this industry for a few years and have taken two other business owners to the top. Now, I'm looking to start my own as it's a proven business with less than a 1% failure rate. I don't have the financial capabilites and/or credit to do so myself. It's a successful franchise and in fact the world's largest and fastest growing. I have a great area in mind that would support it. The average income in the area is $100k, population is more than needed for the business, and the competition around the area won't stand a chance. Only serious inquiries please. I can email and exchange the info needed on the investment end. To fund the business 100% up front minus the monthly expenses, would be approximately $200K. Very inexpensive start compared to most businesses. The corporate franchise is there every step of the way to ensure success. I've worked with them almost 3 years and think the world of the franchise itself. The pricing I've included takes care of all equipment needed to make the business happen. The leasing on the building we can use the franchise consultant to help negotiate. Discuss the buildout cost to be $0 and factor in a longer leasing period and/or higher rent for location. So no buildout money or money allocated for new building will be needed. If anyone is interested in helping fund the money please contact me. Thanks again.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Businesses For Sale >> Buying a Business >> Wanting an Investor for Successful Business... Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000