Business Forum | Small Business Forums | Entrepreneur Forums

Forums  |   Register  |   Login  |   Forum FAQ

You need to be a registered member to use our business forums.
Register or Log In Now

seeks investor for potential national food website

Printable Version
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> seeks investor for potential national food website Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
seeks investor for potential national food website - 6/9/2012 8:58:11 AM   
DazzlingDish

I'm looking for a silent partner investor to invest in exchange 30 grand for 10% to 50 grand for 20% company share and residual income on a social food website company that isnt marketed yet and i want this site to be the first to present it. Ive done over 2 years of research on niches and improving on the comparisons of what my competitors dont have as featured along with a prototype and business plan i made with a full proof plan to get people involved and make a lot of money in the process. Anyone interested and serious to know more details will have to sign an NDA contract before we get into full details, view prototype and business plan. good luck and enjoy your day
Post #: 1
RE: seeks investor for potential national food website - 6/13/2012 12:53:35 PM   
DazzlingDish

you can contact me email at luckxpress@yahoo.com for direct 516-467-6232 ~ Robert

(in reply to DazzlingDish)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> Starting Your Business >> Starting a Business >> seeks investor for potential national food website Page: [1]
Jump to:

Find great franchise opportunities that fit your budget!

Franchises under $10,000
Franchises under $20,000
Franchises under $50,000
Franchises under $70,000
Franchises under $100,000